Rate Dr. Tina M. Alessi

Dr. Tina M. Alessi's Ratings

Incompetent, arrogant, lacks knowledge and compassion. She is Not a doctor but pretends to be one. She is cold and I would give her zero starts if I could. She saw me in the hospital after my emergency c section, gave me an innacurate exam and almost discharged me though I had uncontrolled pre-eclampsia. I insisted on seeing a doctor and saw Dr. Lagaduva who was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Tina is absolutely wonderful! I have gone through a handful of disappointing gynecologists, Tina is a breath a fresh air.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Tina is absolutely wonderful !! I switched to her when I was 20 weeks pregnant with my first child and couldn't be happier ! I now see her for regular yearly visits as well. She is professional, warm and knowledgable. I have recommended several other friends to see her and they all love her as well !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139578].votes_count ]]