You may also like

Rate Dr. Tina M. Alessi

Dr. Tina M. Alessi's Ratings

This lady is horrible! Hands down the worst. Should not be caring for patients. Nothing short of a b***h! Made my birth experience terrible. She brings down Dr. Garfinkles whole office. Fire her already. You can do better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

She is cold and condescending. She worked very hard on making an annual even more unpleasant than it already is. I will only be seeing doctors from now on.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Incompetent, arrogant, lacks knowledge and compassion. She is Not a doctor but pretends to be one. She is cold and I would give her zero starts if I could. She saw me in the hospital after my emergency c section, gave me an innacurate exam and almost discharged me though I had uncontrolled pre-eclampsia. I insisted on seeing a doctor and saw Dr. Lagaduva who was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Tina is absolutely wonderful! I have gone through a handful of disappointing gynecologists, Tina is a breath a fresh air.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Tina is absolutely wonderful !! I switched to her when I was 20 weeks pregnant with my first child and couldn't be happier ! I now see her for regular yearly visits as well. She is professional, warm and knowledgable. I have recommended several other friends to see her and they all love her as well !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139578].votes_count ]]