Rate Dr. LEE A. VOI

Dr. LEE A. VOI's Ratings

Really nice person but she made me feel like I was just whining when I told her things that were going on while pregnant and not pregnant. Was an active listener but got a feeling it was sort of fake. As soon as I saw a doctor my concerns were addressed, I was diagnosed, and treated. Great person to be around, but if things are out of the normal, I recommend seeing a doctor!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

A nice midwife but unwilling to ask for help. I also didn't see her anymore than my DR on a subsequent delivery so not sure it really mattered. Great for prenatal care but not delivery. She let me push for 6 hours with no progression. Nurses called her to come over several times but she told them to keep letting me push. In the end, it did repairable damage to my body although baby was fine after a forceps delivery.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag