Rate Dr. David Rbara Chee

Dr. David Rbara Chee's Ratings

Excellent medical group in NY with about 12 doctors on staff. I've been going there for 7 years. Dr. David Chee in my private doctor. He's very polite and intelligent. I would recommend this medical group and especially Dr. David Chee to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

Dr. David Rbara Chee works in Bellevue Hospital in New York. The hospital is located at: 462 First Ave, New York, NY 10016. Dr. David Chee was a staff doctor working for the hospital itself. He was very understanding and kind. He is an expert in Pain Management. I had broken my hip and this doctor was excellent. I am 72 years old and had a bad fall so you could imagine the pain I was in. But, the doctor treated me for pain and after 4 months I feel so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140439].votes_count ]]