Rate Dr. Daniel Bateman

Dr. Daniel Bateman's Ratings

I had a herniated disc in my back with a pinched nerve that gave me sciatica pain in my leg. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get back to work, but Dr. Dan helped me finally get rid of it with a treatment called spinal decompression. It did the trick and now I have no problems!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Have seen Dr. Bateman 3 different times, and each time has been a great experience! He is very friendly and knowledgeable, and always manages to make my back feel better. Also like I can usually get in fairly quickly to see him. Would definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

He is very knowledgable and exercises many different techniques. He listens to know what you need and helps target and improve your problems. He helped me so much with my headaches and upper back issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140479].votes_count ]]