Rate Dr. Michael Foran

Dr. Michael Foran's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Michael Foran for many years and I have received excellent NUCCA treatments. I had experienced neck pain and headaches and since receiving the treatments I no longer have the acute pain and discomfort. I continue with the treatments to maintain a balanced holistic approach for my health. I highly recommend Dr. Foran and his staff

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I have always had relief from treatments, so I have never had to take pain killers or medication. I know these treatments boost my immune system so I am rarely sick.I don't have a medical doctor and I visit this clinic on a a regular basis to keep healthy. Michael is a caring, patient and knowledgeable doctor; and Marie is also extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and caring.I have no hesitation in recommending this clinic.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I began seeing Dr. Foran after seeing a traditional chiropractic first for about a month. The NUCCA approach made sense to me, mainly because of the fact that you are not adjusted at each visit (only when you are out of alignment). NUCCA is also much more meticulous and precise, with the focus on X-rays and other measurement tools. In contrast to my previous chiro, Dr. Foran is willing to take the time to answer questions. He also isn't trying to fit in 6 different patients every hour. It's also pretty evident that Dr. Foran and his secretary Marie enjoy their jobs, as they are friendly, knowledgable and engaging. Most importantly, I have seen positive results through upper cervical chiropractic. My fatigue has lessened, my headaches are less frequent, and I feel overall cognitively sharper. The longer I stay in alignment the greater seems to be the improvement. My advice is to stick with it as I didn't notice significant results until 3 weeks after my first visit.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Foran for about 4 or 5 years now . He has given me amazing results. I came to him at first with mid/upper back problems stemming from an injury years ago. As I had been to so many different chiropractors and nothing seemed to help other than temporary relief, until I found Dr. Foran and Nucca. I had pain and discomfort for so many years and someone mentioned that they had gone to a different kind of chiropractic care and I was willing to try. I did my research and found out how it works. Like anything you have to give it time, you can not expect amazing results in one or two sessions. You need to commit and I was willing to try. I am so glad I did. Now my back pain is little to none, but I continue to go to Dr. Foran on a maintenance program once a month. I have referred others to Dr. Foran as well, and I would only do that if I believe in it myself. Thanks to Dr. Foran and Marie. I love the service. Dale Scott

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Foran is very helpful and knowledgeable. I have been helped immensely in the last 10 years that I have been seeing him for the NUCCA adjustments. I continue to get regular adjustments to prevent any problems and to stay healthy. I would not see anyone else besides Dr Foran for this type of treatment. I highly recommend seeing Dr Foran.

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

I have been receiving ongoing maintenance treatments from Michael for a number of years to mitigate against ongoing back pain. I highly recommend Michael and his staff.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

I was recommended by a co-worker to try a NUCCA Chiropractic treatment for a back injury I suffered. Dr. Foran and Marie were very upfront with the costs of the treatment that I would need and let me know what the initial plans were for me to get started. I liked the style of treatment that this clinic offered. I knew it would in no way aggravate my lower back injury, as adjustments are made to the patient's neck only. The Dr. is very informative; numerous tests were done and all the results were shared and described to me. I have never seen a chiropractor/physio/specialist give their patients as much useful information as I received, which is great! Dr. Foran is very professional, he is well organized with his practice and pays very close attention to the details in his treatments. Marie does a great job assisting in treatments and keeping everything on track. I can see they genuinely care about your health and want to help you. Very Knowledgeable Doctor. Treatments are going well!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

I HAVE FOUND THE HELP FROM Dr ForAN AN HIS ASSISTANT mARIE VERY HELPFUL< always caring and healing. they both are really concern only about our health and well being. i have never felt that my credit card number was the first thing that mattered with them. i did feel this many times before with other doctors though. so it was a pleasant surprise when i foerst saw this doctor. and my back was healed VERY QUICKLY. THEY BOTH ARE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE IN MATTERS OF WHOLISTIC HEALTH, WHICH IS RARE FOR A CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE.SO I AM REALLY VERY pleased with this doctor and his assistants.i would recommend this office to everyone. alannah delene

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Very satisfied with service and treatments. Would recommend.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag