You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J Foran

Dr. Michael J Foran's Ratings

It took a while for before I felt any results or understood his methods. I have been going there for 6 years now and probably can't live without the adjustments. I can say that I am very pleased with the results and would recommend him to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He sets me straight about once a month, and has on and off for the past 8 years. I have found Dr. Foran to be incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about his work and always willing to share anything that might be helpful, which is great news... unless you're waiting for an adjustment and you can hear him going on about something with another patient in the next room). Marie keeps that place running very smoothly, it can get busy at times but I never have a problem getting an appointment if I'm feeling particularly out of whack. They will always make time to see you, even if it means staying a bit late on Friday afternoon. I'm guessing anyone who has taken issue with his bedside manner probably told him they hate the Canucks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

This is s great office that has a very familial feel to it. Everyone is very nice and they really take the time to get to know you and make you feel great. Marie is absolutely fantastic!! The most important thing to know however is that after seeing numerous doctors of many fields, Dr. Foran is really helping me with the pain which is quite a feat as I am a mystery to most other doctors. If you are in pain I would not hesitate to recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Bedside manner can be a little surly sometimes, BUT the knowledge and skills far outweigh the bedside manner. Marie is fantastic - she is the glue keeping everything running smoothly. I have been seeing Dr Foran for a couple years and had pain relief right from the start. In fact I have not needed an adjustment for the last year, but I continue to check in on a regular basis to ensure everything is still in place.
I constantly recommend Dr Foran to anyone who asks or is complaining of any pain

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have seen many doctors of various kinds over the years but Dr. Foran is the only one who has ever bothered explaining anything to me, that in of itself helped to give me hope at a time when I was feeling rather hopeless. His bedside manner is superb and very professional, his staff friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Nucca Spine Clinic and am very appreciative for their help and excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I've been a patient for several years, mostly for maintenance. I'm usually aware when I need an adjustment. Being straight and in balance helps me cognitively, I sleep better, my digestion improves and I have far more energy to get through the week. I find Dr. Foran to be consistently effective, efficient and results-oriented. I respect that he doesn't waste my time and I know he respects that I don't waste his. And both he and Marie have a great sense of humour!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Foran for a number of years and the adjustments that I've received have only improved my health and quality of life. Nucca chiropractic care does not only treat neck/back pain but has also improved my sleep, skin (acne) and my ability to deal with stress. Dr. Foran and Marie are always willing to answer my questions, make me feel cared for and welcome. I would recommend this clinic to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I've been going here for several years after being injured from a couple nasty car accidents. I was terrified of the standard snap, crackle and pop chiropractors so I gave NUCCA a try. The technique seemed super weird at first and I had no idea if it would work, but it's one of the only things that helps alleviate my pain. I get along great with Dr Foran and Marie is awesome. Would definitely recommend it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Love this clinic ,Marie is awesome! So is Dr. Foran. They always answered all of my questions and concerns and they both take time to listen, which I appreciate so much. I'd recommend this clinic to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Love this clinic, it is punctual, efficient, helpful and non evasive. It is a amazing fix for spinal alignment. I drive from Whistler for treatment by Dr. Foran. Marie is amazing as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761578].votes_count ]]