Rate Dr. Michael Foran

Dr. Michael Foran's Ratings

I moved to this neighborhood after my car accident to be closer to this Chiropractor and I have never regretted it. Top notch technique and top notch staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I definitely recommend Dr. Foran to anyone interested in NUCCA. He and the team have helped me immensely!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. M. Foran for a number of years now and have benefited greatly from his chiropractic abilities. Further, I find it important is to be able to be frank with both he and his staff, and I have no problem in doing just that! I recommend Dr. Foran to anyone who asks me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Marie is excellent! The doctor has no bedside manners! Too many x-rays! Was with another nucca doc in another province, he took one set of x-rays for orientation to help assess the problem. Saw that doc in the first 6 months 2 x per month, then monthly for about three and then only when I felt I needed it. I was with him for more than 10 years. - all on one set of x-rays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I used to see this doctor, I eventually discovered it was all about the money and all he wants is his payment and to see you regardless of whether one actually needs and adjustment or not.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I was referred to see Dr Foran by the massage therapist that works above his clinic, I went for about 10 sessions, not only I didn't get better but also he overcharged. My case was an ICBC case and from the very first day he charged me $500 then second appointment $600 and after that every time was about $150, I told him If possible let's do direction to pay so when my case is settled he gets paid, they agreed to it but I still had to pay $30 each time, which I was ok with, then he sent me for an unnecessary Private MRI, things seemed to be unusual, so I asked the receptionist for a copy of all my appointments, and I saw all these different charges, I understand that I wasn't paying them but there was no honesty and integrity, and the first few sessions seemed to help a bit but after that the treatment didn't help either. and now that I settled my case with ICBC my lawyer said that Dr. Foran charged you interest of 19% for balance owing which I wasn't aware of.
Very disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657613].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Michael Foran for many years and I have received excellent NUCCA treatments. I had experienced neck pain and headaches and since receiving the treatments I no longer have the acute pain and discomfort. I continue with the treatments to maintain a balanced holistic approach for my health. I highly recommend Dr. Foran and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I have always had relief from treatments, so I have never had to take pain killers or medication. I know these treatments boost my immune system so I am rarely sick.I don't have a medical doctor and I visit this clinic on a a regular basis to keep healthy. Michael is a caring, patient and knowledgeable doctor; and Marie is also extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and caring.I have no hesitation in recommending this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I began seeing Dr. Foran after seeing a traditional chiropractic first for about a month. The NUCCA approach made sense to me, mainly because of the fact that you are not adjusted at each visit (only when you are out of alignment). NUCCA is also much more meticulous and precise, with the focus on X-rays and other measurement tools. In contrast to my previous chiro, Dr. Foran is willing to take the time to answer questions. He also isn't trying to fit in 6 different patients every hour. It's also pretty evident that Dr. Foran and his secretary Marie enjoy their jobs, as they are friendly, knowledgable and engaging. Most importantly, I have seen positive results through upper cervical chiropractic. My fatigue has lessened, my headaches are less frequent, and I feel overall cognitively sharper. The longer I stay in alignment the greater seems to be the improvement. My advice is to stick with it as I didn't notice significant results until 3 weeks after my first visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140513].votes_count ]]