Dr. Gautam Khastagir

5 1 3.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Gautam Khastagir

Dr. Gautam Khastagir's Ratings

Great Clinic. Was trying at other clinics for 10 years without success. Under Dr Khastgir we received success in first attempt and are proud parents of twin babies

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I don't recommend BIRTH because, they are horrible specially their doctors except Dr Khastagir. However, He is always busy to talk about his books, if he is not a doctor he could do better as writer. But think twice, if it's really justified to pay 1500/- RS for a single visit to some novice doctors. I don't think so.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2668192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

We are about to start an IVF at his clinic. We did dummy embryo transfer as well. However, my wife found that due to his medicine, she suffered in very dangerous damage, which is not easy to recover. So, the effect of these medicines with a very high dose, is not taken care with proper knowledge. Conversely, they keep themselves silent about inform you such kind of risk and forgot the ethics of the medical profession to increase their success counts.
We all in India quite aware about very unpleasant relation between doctor and medical practitioners, nonetheless, with huge popularity, Dr. Khastogir and his clinic are not out of that. Hence, if you are going to BIRTH, don't please keep in touch with your general physician. Because, doctors in BIRTH are more focused on IVF and other technology, and they forgot all their basic knowledge which they learnt at MBBS classes.
In spite of all these short comings, they are quite good in delivering baby. Ask what is your problem? Ask for every detail? They will not be happy, while you are asking and they will treat you in a very bad manner. Best of luck

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2660810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Fabulous doc. Best ivf specialist in Kolkata undoubtedly

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2654594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Staff are terrible. Technologically advanced but staff are doing gop-sop evrytime, also in usg room.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2643160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

His expertise is one of the best in Kolkata. I highly reccomend him and his BIRTH CLinic for any infertility related disorder. He is really a MAGICIAN

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2598202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

This person is GOD in our life.He is such a noble person i have seen in my life.We went to him when we are in great distress in our life-both of us want a baby in our life.Through him we get the purpose ,the light ,the hope of our life-my daughter and my son -my Pratyasha and my Pratyayan.May GOD BLESS him ever.I have no words to thank that noble ,great person.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2204527].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][140526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Helpful and knowledgable.His clinic Birth runs smoothly with many helpful staff.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][140525].votes_count ]]