Rate Dr. Gautam Khastagir

Dr. Gautam Khastagir's Ratings

The best for IVF in Kolkata. Nicely explains cause of problem and offers very good solution. BIRTH Clinic is doing very good job. All the best!!;

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Really knowledgeble person and the best IVF specialist in kolkata. His clinic BIRTH is very reliable and trustworthy. He is the only person i reccomend you visit for IVF in Kolkata for getting a child in your arms

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

This person is GOD in our life.He is such a noble person i have seen in my life.We went to him when we are in great distress in our life-both of us want a baby in our life.Through him we get the purpose ,the light ,the hope of our life-my daughter and my son -my Pratyasha and my Pratyayan.May GOD BLESS him ever.I have no words to thank that noble ,great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Helpful and knowledgable.His clinic Birth runs smoothly with many helpful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Its been 8 months she was pregnant and under treatment of Dr. Gautam Khastgir. Almost every month she go to clinic for periodic consultation and tests for her pregnancy. But my belief shattered when I called that Clinic to talk to that Doctor on 1st March, 2013.around 11.00 AM she got an Cardiac Attack and died with 8 months pregnancy, I personally called up the clinic many times to talk to her doctor to know what to do now, the Clinic at that moment of emergency said “we are telling Sir about this and will give u a call back”. That unborn child also died in her womb, the unborn child could not wait to get the reply. Nobody was there to help verbally in an emergency. That call from Dr. Khastgir never came till today, not even as a human being to console the family, the reason best known to him. We all know that Doctor is a noble profession but this incident made me believe otherwise. Hope this Girl believed the same as her consulting Doctor gestured her inhumanly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I have not seen such a worst doctor in my life. He simply cheat people on emotional ground. Not sure if he himself has put any efforts to get any success, if so its due to that individual luck. And his staff...too good to confuse patients. If you have enough guts please convey this to him. Thats it !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Awesome Doc. He provides continuous guidance and reassurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140522].votes_count ]]