Rate Dr. Ryan Rosen

Dr. Ryan Rosen's Ratings

Dr Rosen thinks he has all the answers and he does not. A patient knows their body and it does not matter what the MRI or the nerve test says. He is a doctor not God and if I am missed diagnosed he will hear from the lawyers. I am not the average patient and I am not there for him to practice on. I will voice my opinion and he can do the same. He needs to remember he has a job because there are sick people we can kick him to the curb or he kick us and it will be ok either way. I would not send a snake to him or maybe I would so he can bite him. The walls are thin so he and the staff need to stop talking so loud I heard everything they said outside my room including my social security number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

First, I would like to say Dr. Rosen treated me like a common criminal with his verbal abuse. Second, He wanted to do traction and chiropractic physical therapy on me. I told him these treatments were not reccomened by my doctors. He had not even reviewed my neck MRI upon my first visit. He promised not do that kind of treatment. I trusted him and Eric in physical therapy. Eric put me into a traction device which caused me to have a herniated disk in my neck. When I called Dr. Rosen about it, he yelled at me saying I had an attitude & I would not get what I wanted. He and his staff vacillate between being nice and then nasty. I will not go back there. I do not abuse drugs and I need care for my neck and headaches which have been a chronic and most debilitating problem for me. Doctor Rosen and the physical therapist Eric are definitely never coming near me again. I am disgusted for being treated like this while simply seeking help for my chronic and debilitating pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Ryan Rosen is a great doctor. He recognized that my body had become ultra sensitive to pain due to pain meds and that I was depending on opiates to deal with chronic pain. He was the first physician to tell me he would take me off the meds. I went to another doctor for more shots and more painkillers and I was miserable. I decided one morning to stop taking the poison (opiates) and to learn to deal with my pain. Two days later I decided not to pick up my next month's supply of pain meds and met with my family physician to get some advice. The withdrawals will put your body in a living hell but you can get through it. You should definitely seek medical assistance for the withdrawals. I will say that without a strong belief in God and a true willingness to deal with chronic pain without meds, you may never succeed. Ryan Rosen has been a Godsend and I hope that if you ever become his patient, you will ask him how he can help your pain without meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

My time with "Mr." Rosin was only 2 visits but that was 2 to many. My story (like most peoples) is too lenghty for this small rating area so in a nutshell - The bottom line is, I AM THE PAITENT! I DESERVE RESPECT! He is just a man, the title "Doctor" must be earned in the field and not just the classroom. He demonstated to me the highest level of arrogance I have ever seen by a so called professional. The end result - I made waves in the water that he walks on and he childishly "banned" me from all of the facilities he is associated with. My injury is too severe for him to handle so this was his way out rather than refering me to someone that has the ability to help me. Anyone reading this that is considering Ryan Rosin to be your Doctor - go ahead, if you want to be treated like a dog. If you are on workers comp and don't have a choice then God bless you and help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

I think dr Rosen is a pretty good guy, I have felt more comfortable with him then any others I have seen. However, I am in complete agreement with the below comments. I have all of the exact same issues. It was like reading a post by me. And dr Rosen has treated me the same. Ultram for pain is a joke. And I have had numerous failed injections and he keeps pushing for more. I am getting nowhere, I am 29 and work full time and at the end of the day, I can't function to take care of my family. It's a miserable life like this and I am tired of being treated like an addict. I come to him with clean drug screens and proof of taking meds properly and still nothing. Tired of paying huge balances (even with insurance) for worthless procedures and waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I think that Dr. Rosen It is a good dr. Im completly disagree with the other patient. It sound that she is very miserable..and maybe she is because of the pain. many people nowadays what pain pills in the end they end up getting hook up on them. You can try many different things without taking pain pills. But if that is up to everybody. Me personally Im happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Was referred to him by ortho surgeon & had high hopes that he'd be good. He's 1 of the worst drs I've EVER been to. I'm 30 & female w/ multiple spine/back issues - all MRI documented. Been in pain for 7 yrs. Rosen has me on 4 meds-no narcotics. I keep telling him that I rarely wash my hair b/c it's hard to stand in the shower for too long, can't do housework anymore, wake up 10+ x a night b/c of pain. Haven't even had SEX w/ my husband for almost 6 mon b/c of the pain! My quality of life is FAR below avg, but he doesn't care. Wants me to keep on w/ his useless meds when others have proven to actually work for me & help. He also did a spine epidural which I reacted to so badly, I landed in the ER. Told me on f/u visit w/ him that the pain was all in my head & anxiety. Also keeps saying that I'm so young & acts like I'm lying. This man is a joke & doesn't care that I'm barely living life & hurt. Thinks all patients are drug addicts & seekers. Some ppl actually NEED real meds to function.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][140621].votes_count ]]