Dr. Annie Larocque

Rate Dr. Annie Larocque

Dr. Annie Larocque's Ratings

J'ai consulté Dre. Larocque pour un problème d'eczéma atopique sévère et elle m'a suggéré un traitement qui ne m'avait pas été suggéré par 2 autres dermato que j'avais consulté précédemment, et ça a réglé mon problème. Pas excessivement chaleureuse mais attentive et très compétente.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

She had never seen a birthmark in her life or career... She doen't know the terms that should be used on a prescription. She has no ampathy !

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

she's nice. seems to know what she's doing, maybe I'm just being weird about it, but she seems really cold. I have no connection with her and don't really feel like she cares about me per se, just doling out a prescription and moving on. but maybe that's just me... still feels off somehow. especially since I'm now on accutane and it's pretty serious stuff, I just want to feel like she's taking it as seriously as she should. Otherwise punctual and nice office, very professional. a francophone, but her english is very good, no problems communicating.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag