Rate Dr. Jit Singh Jawanda

Dr. Jit Singh Jawanda's Ratings

I know that he is very knowledgeable, but he forgets about seeing you. I was in his office 2 weeks ago, he doesn't know why I was there. there is a responsibility for being a family doctor that he knows about his patient. At least he can read notes from previous visit. I feel like that my doctor doesn't care about me. I didn't like that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable. My entire extended family and I have been seeing him for over 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Jit Singh for many years. Every time I see Dr. Singh he takes time to listen to my problems and concerns. He is very helpful and every time I leave his office I am fully satisfied. It's very hard to find a doctor that will put in time and effort for their patients so I am very lucky to have Dr. Singh as my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

he was very punctual. We sat and talked for about 20 minutes, he was asking me general questions as he is now my family gp. He was very nice, and gave me the referal i have been askin walk in clinic doctors for for years.... His staff was very rude at first though and the office doesnt look entirely finished but overall i had a good experience with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

This doctor misdiagnosed my issue. I even did my own research online and showed him but he did not care to listen. I followed the online treatment and not his. Now I am ok. Thanks to google. I give him and his office 1's because it was the same in 3 visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140686].votes_count ]]