Rate Dr. Behzad Taromi

Dr. Behzad Taromi's Ratings

Dr. Taromi did my mother's knee surgery. He is an excellent and professional in every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I had surgery on my knee on july 2014 and has been almost 3 weeks now and Dr.Taromi was very helpful, kind, patient and looked like he knew what he was doing. he's doing such a nice job and I really appreciate it i'd recommend him to anyone he is the best!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I visited Dr Taromi for my torn supraspinatus tendon in March 2012. I was due for surgery but was carrying on with physio, exercise and Massages. He checked me just before the Surgery and he noticed that I have 90%+ movement back in my shoulder without any pain. I asked for his advice and he suggested that surgery is not required at this time. I really appreciate his judgement and I now in 2014 June I am still doing well. Thanks to Dr Taromi's advice! If the symptoms return I will go back for the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I was in the fracture clinic at Trillium, Mississauga, with a broken leg. The doctor appeared in the room, did not introduce himself, looked at the x-ray, (did not looked at me or my leg), said to apply cast for three weeks and suddenly vanished. I had many questions to ask but did not have any opportunity. Very ignorant !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr Taromi performed bicep tendon surgery July 2013. Almost 9 months now and have 90% strength back and full ROM. Some nerve damage creating numbness in wrist and hand but that is expected. Overall a great success. Am quite active and use my arm a lot. His secretary Patricia is great as well as his asssistant Harry. I would highly recommend Dr Taromi for Orthopedic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Rotator cuffs torn beyond repair in both shoulders meant pain and restrictions. Dr Taromi did reverse shoulder replacements in 2013, six months apart. It's wonderful; I felt that my whole life was completely restored. I am immensely grateful to Dr Taromi, and very impressed by his skill and care. He is also personable, and explains the procedures. Added bonus: his receptionist, Patricia, is kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr. Taromi did a fantastic job on my ACL reconstruction with Medial Meniscus Removal in October 2013. Only being 4 weeks post-op, I am healing exceptionally well and with minimal pain. He took great care in making sure I understood the procedure before hand and what to expect post-op. I would recommend Dr. Taromi for any one with knee issues. Thank you Dr. Taromi for a job well done!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][140721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr Taromi operated on my knee and as he said: "reconstructed" my knee. He did an amazing job with amazing result. He also has a great sense of humour. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

The best specialist in town. I had twice knee scope for my meniscus done by other doctor. Went for second opinion and he recomended cortisone injection as another surgery probably wouldn't help. Now I go every six months and works perfect for me.I strongly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Taromi, operated on my shoulder, amazing results, I was rejected by some of the " skillful surgeons in the city", because of my size. But Dr Taromi accepted, and operated on me and now after a month the shoulder is brand new. He is an excellent surgeon with excellent bed side manner. May god bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140718].votes_count ]]