Rate Dr. Behzad Taromi

Dr. Behzad Taromi's Ratings

I had surgery on my knee on july 2014 and has been almost 3 weeks now and Dr.Taromi was very helpful, kind, patient and looked like he knew what he was doing. he's doing such a nice job and I really appreciate it i'd recommend him to anyone he is the best!!! :)

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I visited Dr Taromi for my torn supraspinatus tendon in March 2012. I was due for surgery but was carrying on with physio, exercise and Massages. He checked me just before the Surgery and he noticed that I have 90%+ movement back in my shoulder without any pain. I asked for his advice and he suggested that surgery is not required at this time. I really appreciate his judgement and I now in 2014 June I am still doing well. Thanks to Dr Taromi's advice! If the symptoms return I will go back for the surgery.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I was in the fracture clinic at Trillium, Mississauga, with a broken leg. The doctor appeared in the room, did not introduce himself, looked at the x-ray, (did not looked at me or my leg), said to apply cast for three weeks and suddenly vanished. I had many questions to ask but did not have any opportunity. Very ignorant !

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Taromi performed bicep tendon surgery July 2013. Almost 9 months now and have 90% strength back and full ROM. Some nerve damage creating numbness in wrist and hand but that is expected. Overall a great success. Am quite active and use my arm a lot. His secretary Patricia is great as well as his asssistant Harry. I would highly recommend Dr Taromi for Orthopedic surgery.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Rotator cuffs torn beyond repair in both shoulders meant pain and restrictions. Dr Taromi did reverse shoulder replacements in 2013, six months apart. It's wonderful; I felt that my whole life was completely restored. I am immensely grateful to Dr Taromi, and very impressed by his skill and care. He is also personable, and explains the procedures. Added bonus: his receptionist, Patricia, is kind and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Taromi did a fantastic job on my ACL reconstruction with Medial Meniscus Removal in October 2013. Only being 4 weeks post-op, I am healing exceptionally well and with minimal pain. He took great care in making sure I understood the procedure before hand and what to expect post-op. I would recommend Dr. Taromi for any one with knee issues. Thank you Dr. Taromi for a job well done!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Taromi operated on my knee and as he said: "reconstructed" my knee. He did an amazing job with amazing result. He also has a great sense of humour. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

The best specialist in town. I had twice knee scope for my meniscus done by other doctor. Went for second opinion and he recomended cortisone injection as another surgery probably wouldn't help. Now I go every six months and works perfect for me.I strongly recommend this doctor.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Taromi, operated on my shoulder, amazing results, I was rejected by some of the " skillful surgeons in the city", because of my size. But Dr Taromi accepted, and operated on me and now after a month the shoulder is brand new. He is an excellent surgeon with excellent bed side manner. May god bless him.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

This guy prepared a diagnoses for the W.S.I.B. without even seeing me or asking how i was feeling or how much pain I was in. He prostitutes himself to the W.S.I.B. AND HAS NO REGARD FOR THE HARM HE MAY CAUSE PATIENTS WITH HIS DIAGNOSES.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag