Rate Dr. Behzad Taromi

Dr. Behzad Taromi's Ratings

Dr..Taromi decided not to do surgery, but to cast my displaced radius fracture. My wrist healed incorrectly and after 8 weeks, a referral to a new surgeon confirmed that I will now need to have it re broken, after I get movement back. Dr. Taromi didn't admit he made a mistake, but rather insisted I have complex regional pain syndrome (Google this to see how horrible this disease is), when in fact, I found out from the new surgeon that I couldn't possible have CRPS with my symptoms, and just really needed physio, which wasn't suggested as priority by Dr. Taromi. I'm just happy that I found a new orthopedic surgeon that took the time to fix his mistakes. It almost cost me the use of my dominant hand!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Taromi did my mother's knee surgery. He is an excellent and professional in every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I had surgery on my knee on july 2014 and has been almost 3 weeks now and Dr.Taromi was very helpful, kind, patient and looked like he knew what he was doing. he's doing such a nice job and I really appreciate it i'd recommend him to anyone he is the best!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2473031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I visited Dr Taromi for my torn supraspinatus tendon in March 2012. I was due for surgery but was carrying on with physio, exercise and Massages. He checked me just before the Surgery and he noticed that I have 90%+ movement back in my shoulder without any pain. I asked for his advice and he suggested that surgery is not required at this time. I really appreciate his judgement and I now in 2014 June I am still doing well. Thanks to Dr Taromi's advice! If the symptoms return I will go back for the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I was in the fracture clinic at Trillium, Mississauga, with a broken leg. The doctor appeared in the room, did not introduce himself, looked at the x-ray, (did not looked at me or my leg), said to apply cast for three weeks and suddenly vanished. I had many questions to ask but did not have any opportunity. Very ignorant !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2204554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr Taromi performed bicep tendon surgery July 2013. Almost 9 months now and have 90% strength back and full ROM. Some nerve damage creating numbness in wrist and hand but that is expected. Overall a great success. Am quite active and use my arm a lot. His secretary Patricia is great as well as his asssistant Harry. I would highly recommend Dr Taromi for Orthopedic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Rotator cuffs torn beyond repair in both shoulders meant pain and restrictions. Dr Taromi did reverse shoulder replacements in 2013, six months apart. It's wonderful; I felt that my whole life was completely restored. I am immensely grateful to Dr Taromi, and very impressed by his skill and care. He is also personable, and explains the procedures. Added bonus: his receptionist, Patricia, is kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr. Taromi did a fantastic job on my ACL reconstruction with Medial Meniscus Removal in October 2013. Only being 4 weeks post-op, I am healing exceptionally well and with minimal pain. He took great care in making sure I understood the procedure before hand and what to expect post-op. I would recommend Dr. Taromi for any one with knee issues. Thank you Dr. Taromi for a job well done!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][140721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr Taromi operated on my knee and as he said: "reconstructed" my knee. He did an amazing job with amazing result. He also has a great sense of humour. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

The best specialist in town. I had twice knee scope for my meniscus done by other doctor. Went for second opinion and he recomended cortisone injection as another surgery probably wouldn't help. Now I go every six months and works perfect for me.I strongly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140719].votes_count ]]