Dr. Laith Dinkha Shimon

Rate Dr. Laith Dinkha Shimon

Dr. Laith Dinkha Shimon's Ratings

I think this man is interested in having his ego stroked by the people of Cape Breton. When he finally saw my husband, his response was, I don't know what this is, but I want to video tape this & share it with my colleagues & I will get back to you. That was 3 years ago & trust me I followed up with the office only to be told my husband was not his patient. Maybe he helps others, but I found him to be rude, & unprofessional in the extreme.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I can't thank Dr. Shimon and the staff at Cape Breton Regional Hospital enough for the care and support provided for my wife, who was treated for a mild stroke 4/2 to 4/5. Friendly, competent, patient, answered all questions, took whatever time was required to walk us through my wife's status and required follow-up care. Couldn't be happier with the support we received.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shimon is a very caring, knowledgeable, and competent doctor. He took great care of my father, and was never too busy to speak with our family. He is realistic, but helped to keep our hope alive (unlike some of the terrible doctors at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital who told us that there was no hope). Many months later after my Dad fell ill, he walked out of the hospital. For this we are grateful.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

I JUST FINISHED HAVE KNEE SURGURY, NO MY LEG ,I LOST MY BALANCE,AND FELL INTO THE T.V STAND,AND IT NOT THE WIND OUT,MY SISTER CALL THE AMBALANCE,THE PARAMEDIC TOLD DOCTORS HOMES, THAT I TOOK A SEIZURE, MY SISTER TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPEN. WHEN I WAS SEND TO SEE DOCTORS SHIMON, HE TOOK AWAY MY DRIVERS LICENCE, AND HE DIDN'T EVEN READ THE LETTER MY SISTER FOR ME TO GIVE. HE WAS NOT INTERESTED WHAT I HAD TO SAY,I AM REALLY SICK OF THE MEDICAL SYSTEM HERE IN CAPE BRETON

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

Great doctor and very professional. He has excellwnt bedside manner takes the time to listen to your concerns.

Submitted May 19, 2012 | flag

excellent doctor.welcome to sydney hope this gd doctor stays here

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Shimon was very knowledgeable and friendly. He explained things clearly and offered several options. His staff was friendly and welcoming as well. Overall, a great experience and I was treated with respect by a competent doctor.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

This doctor has been amazing in finding appropriate medication and assisting with care. He is kind, very skilled and we are fortunate to have him in Sydney.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

useless. wait & get a better doc. Just graduated from neuro school 7 he should go back for upgrading already.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag