Rate Dr. Houra Saadat

Dr. Houra Saadat's Ratings

Thanks dr Houra for your great job.We finally find a wonderful dentist with a wonderful staff.My kids Emilia and Andreea like to visit N Orth York Dental Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

After several bad experiences with dentists, I was nervous walking into the North York Dental Clinic. I tried to avoid the dentist for years, however, Dr Houra and her staff have proven that there is nothing to be frightened about. The staff are incredibly knowledgable and gentle. Additionally, the clinic is comfortable (something you don't see often). I would recommend to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Thank you drhoura for all of dental procedures that you have done for me .l am confident and happy with my smile and I appreciate all of the staff who they did the best for me and my family. I absolutely recommend this clinic to everybody :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Bad experience with everything that has happened in the past month. This dental office should be avoided like the plague!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Saadat is a very good dentist. Very helpful and friendly when I had to pull my two bottom wisdom teeth. She made sure that the procedure to go smoothly. Overall, a very welcoming clinic. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr Saadat is the most knowledgeable and skilled dentist I have seen in my life.If you have had a bad experience with other dentist she is the one who can change your mind. Her kind and supporting personality adds to her proficiency.The staff are all welcoming and helpful and accommodate emergencies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

She's the best dentist I've ever had. Expert in her job and cares a lot about the patients. You will always be scared of going to a dentist until you meet her. She'll make it easy and enjoyable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Excellent, knowledgeable and accommodating. Truly a wonderful person, professionally and personally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

"Excellent " is just a part of whatever they are . My 6-years old daughter was so scared from dentist after having a bad experience with one of them . She started crying as soon as she sat on the chair .Even a child dentist suggested me to take her to the hospital to make her sleep to do all her dental jobs ! But , Dr. Houra Saadat and her team made a miracle . In her first visit they just calm her down and made her interested in coming over ther e again and for the second visit that she had a filling , they were great . After we left there , my 6-years old daughter who was scared for about 1 year from going to dentist , told me " this doctor is the best one ever" , I wish I could record her voice to prove it ! This is a mom , who is very happy with switching to this clinic , and her eyes were full of tears of happiness . Highly recommended .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

A very good dentist. She is knowledgeable and cares about her patients. you can trust her for any dental work.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2473033].votes_count ]]