Rate Dr. Houra Saadat

Dr. Houra Saadat's Ratings

Perfect Dr. Dr Houra has done all of my dental treatment s. I am very happy with my implant . Amazing job . Thank u so much . Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Dr Houra removed my four wisdom teeth on last friday. Her dexterity , caring and personality is amazing. i haven't had any pain or swelling ,i will comeback to this clinic to start my Ortho treatment and I am very positive about it. staff are wonderful and friendly. will refer my friends and family to this clinic for sure . good luck

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

All the reviews seem to be written by the staff at that clinic....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

These people in this clinic are amazing, Thank you Dr Houra for your professional job and caring that you did for me and my family. we had wonderful experiences in this clinic, highly recomended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Thanks dr Houra for your great job.We finally find a wonderful dentist with a wonderful staff.My kids Emilia and Andreea like to visit N Orth York Dental Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

After several bad experiences with dentists, I was nervous walking into the North York Dental Clinic. I tried to avoid the dentist for years, however, Dr Houra and her staff have proven that there is nothing to be frightened about. The staff are incredibly knowledgable and gentle. Additionally, the clinic is comfortable (something you don't see often). I would recommend to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Thank you drhoura for all of dental procedures that you have done for me .l am confident and happy with my smile and I appreciate all of the staff who they did the best for me and my family. I absolutely recommend this clinic to everybody :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Bad experience with everything that has happened in the past month. This dental office should be avoided like the plague!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Saadat is a very good dentist. Very helpful and friendly when I had to pull my two bottom wisdom teeth. She made sure that the procedure to go smoothly. Overall, a very welcoming clinic. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr Saadat is the most knowledgeable and skilled dentist I have seen in my life.If you have had a bad experience with other dentist she is the one who can change your mind. Her kind and supporting personality adds to her proficiency.The staff are all welcoming and helpful and accommodate emergencies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575625].votes_count ]]