You may also like

Rate Dr. Houra Saadat

Dr. Houra Saadat's Ratings

Thank u dr Houra and her staff . I had very good experience in this office . They inform you about treatment and financial and leave you free to decide about your choices . I highly recommend this office to people who are seeking for convenient dental office .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Very good dentist ,but almost too professional. I almost feel like we are interacting with a robot when I have an appointment. Otherwise pretty good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

very warm and friendly environment,nice and clean office , all people in this clinic work professionally, thank you dr houra for your job , I love my teeth and my smile more than before , highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I Love going to see Dr. Houra, her and her team always welcomes me with open arms and makes me feel at home.. The best Dental office in Toronto

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2734385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I had a wisdom tooth surgery done in this clinic by dr Houra . She has very high level of dexterity ,knowledge and confidence .however my tooth was difficult to remove ,but she did it very fast and in a painless way . I am happy that I chose this clinic by Ratemds and I appreciate this website to help me to find best dentist in city . Highly recommend , best wishes

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

New to the clinic. My feedback is that the clinic is pretty good but not number 1 good. I found the doctor difficult to understand and did not understand the explanation of what I needed.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2723565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Houra Saadat's response
I'm sorry to hear that. There must be some misunderstandings during your visit. Please feel free to email me at drhoura@hotmail.com. I will be more than happy to have further discussion with you regarding your treatment.

- Dr. Houra Saadat

Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

One of the best dentist in city. Great job and attitude . Dr Houra takes her time to listen to you and explains different options about your treatment . She is not aggressive dentist and gives you time to make decision about the options she discloses to you . All staff are nice especially Deborah who took her time to listen to me and provided an affordable financial plan for me . Highly recommended .

Was this rating useful? 0 flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr. Houra Saadat's response
Thanks for your positive review. It's always our pleasure to have you in our clinic :) - Deborah

Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Thank you dr Houra and her staff in north York dental clinic . They are trying to do their job professionally . They are honest ,fair and precise . It's very convinient and warm environment . Dr Houra did excellent job for me and my family . I highly recommend this office for people who are looking for the best one .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2722256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

My family and I had a wonderful experience at "The Dentist". Dr. Houra and her staff were all very friendly and helpful from start to finish. I was very nervous; Dr. Houra explained everything, made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. It was painless and before I knew it, it was over. Even my son cant wait to go back, would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a caring dentist and friendly office..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2714206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Dr. Houra Saadat's response
Thank you for the compliments. We really appreicated:)

Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I had very pleasant experience with this office . The services that they provide is very comprehensive and they take care of every thing . Dr Houra is experience dentist with high level of knowledge and takes her time to explain everything about your treatment . If you are looking for a convinient dental office try this clinic . It's worthy . Good luck

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2700425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Houra Saadat's response
Thank you very much for the kind words. We're glad that you enjoyed the experience with us:)

Submitted Jan. 30, 2015