Rate Dr. Houra Saadat

Dr. Houra Saadat's Ratings

"Excellent " is just a part of whatever they are . My 6-years old daughter was so scared from dentist after having a bad experience with one of them . She started crying as soon as she sat on the chair .Even a child dentist suggested me to take her to the hospital to make her sleep to do all her dental jobs ! But , Dr. Houra Saadat and her team made a miracle . In her first visit they just calm her down and made her interested in coming over ther e again and for the second visit that she had a filling , they were great . After we left there , my 6-years old daughter who was scared for about 1 year from going to dentist , told me " this doctor is the best one ever" , I wish I could record her voice to prove it ! This is a mom , who is very happy with switching to this clinic , and her eyes were full of tears of happiness . Highly recommended .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

A very good dentist. She is knowledgeable and cares about her patients. you can trust her for any dental work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

My husband and I , we are Doctor Houra Saadat's patients. I am writing these comments to express my/our utmost gratitude for her help with our dental problems. She is a very skilled professional who displays empathy and care for her patients. We had difficult interventions (extractions) that not only were successful but were almost painless and healed well. Her staff is professional, courteous and helpful. We are happy to have Doctor Houra as our Dentist and we wish her and her Staff our very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Wonderful clinic with kind and understanding staff. Helpful, knowledgeable and happy to answer questions. They treat patients with great sensitivity and patience. Felt very nervous going to a dentist, felt far more at ease thanks to the friendliness and warmth from everyone in Dr. Saadat's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

Dr Houra & her entire office are simply the best! If I could rate her 6 out of 5 I would. They are always very accommodating and understanding. The procedures are quick and painless and the office is always spotless. I will never go to another dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Saadat is a wonderful dentist,very knowledgeable, skillful and personable. She takes time to listen and explains any of your questions or concerns. Her dental work is the highest quality. Her professionalism and attention to details is pristine. Moreover, she has excellent equipped office with the high-tech tools. Her welcoming and friendly staff makes you feel very comfortable. The most importantly, if you are looking for a dentist who is honest (does not try to make money on unnecessary procedures) and conducts her procedures as painlessly as possible, DR. SAADAT IS THE ONE!!!!!! Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

This is an amazing clinic and Dr Houra Saadat is an absolute knowledgeable, helpful, the staff are very friendly ,kind . thanks for every thing that you guys done .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Dr. Houra Saadat is an amazing dentist. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and very skilled in what she does. The whole staff at her practice is the best. I receive really awesome service when I go there - everyone is incredibly personable and warm. Moreover, my teeth look 10x better than before I started coming to her! I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

This is an amazing clinic that I have ever seen in last 8 years Thanks alot for all the staff and a special thanks to Dr houra

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr Houra has excellent knowledge and experience in dentistry, she and her staffs take their time to listen to you and clarify all of your questions.At the beginning I had different problems in my mouth and now I feel much better,. she has gentle hand and I didn't have pain during the procedures. I recommend this clinic to everybody who looking for caring dentist and staff. good luck

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140912].votes_count ]]