You may also like

Rate Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez

Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez's Ratings

I am not satisfied if you go to rgv website I am patient 3 I'm the 29 year old who got fat put in her butt anyways I got my surgery done and I knew my stomach did not look right I told the doctor and he said it was swelling it wasn't I still have an uneven stomach my back and above my belly button was still big he told me to go on a diet and to work out and nothing would happen to my very expensive butt .....well now I don't even think I have half the butt I have in the pictures I went in to ask them about my stomach and butt they told me I had to pay the exact same amount I did the first time another thing he wasn't even there after my surgery and when I went in to show my results he handed me a paper that said I get a 100 dollars off laser treatment for my stomach I had just paid alot of money for my body to look awesome so you can imagine how I felt when he gave me that paper I felt like he was telling me hey here's something else you can pay for to fix your stomach I see a lot of people are happy with the results they have ........NOT ME

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2844846].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 22, 2015

I love Dr Rodriguez he did an amazing job on my breast!!! Thank u staff for the great customer service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I had breast augmentation with him in December of 2012 and I was a wonderful experience that I will never forget, he really has an amazing talent and I’m very lucky to have met him as Doctor im in love with my breast thanks to Dr. Fiberto Rodriguez.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I could not be HAPPIER with Dr. Rodriguez and his staff. I had breast lift with breast augmentation (silicone) after my second baby and they look AMAZING! Just like the picture we reviewed when I went in for my consultation. I went to Dr. Rodriguez because he has before and after pictures on his website and they are consistently awesome. The fact that Dr. Rodriguez and I talked for almost an hour looking at different pictures of breasts and he listened to me was the best. I was so happy he was a heart surgeon before because it made me feel safe. I am months out of my surgery and I lOVE my breasts! Recovery was better than i expected, i had the surgery thursday and was back to work on monday. Pain was almost none, just used some aleve. I LOVE the staff especially Hilda who was patient with all my questions. AWESOME team, AWESOME results. I am so happy I went to Dr. Rodriguez.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][141607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH DR FILIBERTO RODRIGUEZ. I WISH I COULD UPLOAD PICTURES IN HERE SO YOU COULD SEE. I HAD LIPOSUCTION AND BUTT AUGMENTATION DONE AND I DO NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE AT ALL. AND TO TOP IT OFF ONE SIDE OF MY WAIT IS VERY PRONUNCED AND THE OTHER ONE IS NOT. I WISH I COULD SUE THIS GUY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

After seeing another dr. I was ready to forget about (brest augmentation), but then I found Dr.Rodriguez. Dr Rod. & his staff are super professinal they make you feel like you have known them for ever! He answerd all my questions and concerns. My sugery want great no problems! THE 24 HOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS WORKS BEAUTIFUL! Its been just 3 weeks & I feel great! There support is just a phone call away! They are there to help before and after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

I had breast augmentation by Dr Rodriguez and had great results. His staff was helpfully and friendly. Most appointments were on time. Dr. Rodriguez took the time to answer all my questions and gave me several options. I have not had any complications and love my results. I look forward to looking into having a tummy tuck next year!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2012

After having 6 children, I went to see Dr. Rodriguez for a donut lift with silicone implants. I also had a butt lift with laser lipo to the thighs. Dr. Rodriguez did an awesome job and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. He really knows how to treat his patients and I will refer him to anyone who is looking to have some work done to help them feel more beautiful ;)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][141603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

Dr. Rodriguez was the epitome of professionalism. He explained my procedure in detail and made me very comfortable with my decision. His medical staff is wonderful: kind, patient, and good at teaching. I really enjoyed being their patient and highly recommend RGV Cosmetic Surgery and Vein Care to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

I had ambulatory plebectomy surgery of the rignt and left preorbital areas. I had minimal discomfort during and sfter the procedure and was very satisfied with the results. The veins around my temples used to pop when I was exposed to the sun or when I laughed. The appearance of the areas around my temples has greatly improved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141601].votes_count ]]