Rate Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez

Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez's Ratings

I had breast augmentation with him in December of 2012 and I was a wonderful experience that I will never forget, he really has an amazing talent and I’m very lucky to have met him as Doctor im in love with my breast thanks to Dr. Fiberto Rodriguez.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I could not be HAPPIER with Dr. Rodriguez and his staff. I had breast lift with breast augmentation (silicone) after my second baby and they look AMAZING! Just like the picture we reviewed when I went in for my consultation. I went to Dr. Rodriguez because he has before and after pictures on his website and they are consistently awesome. The fact that Dr. Rodriguez and I talked for almost an hour looking at different pictures of breasts and he listened to me was the best. I was so happy he was a heart surgeon before because it made me feel safe. I am months out of my surgery and I lOVE my breasts! Recovery was better than i expected, i had the surgery thursday and was back to work on monday. Pain was almost none, just used some aleve. I LOVE the staff especially Hilda who was patient with all my questions. AWESOME team, AWESOME results. I am so happy I went to Dr. Rodriguez.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH DR FILIBERTO RODRIGUEZ. I WISH I COULD UPLOAD PICTURES IN HERE SO YOU COULD SEE. I HAD LIPOSUCTION AND BUTT AUGMENTATION DONE AND I DO NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE AT ALL. AND TO TOP IT OFF ONE SIDE OF MY WAIT IS VERY PRONUNCED AND THE OTHER ONE IS NOT. I WISH I COULD SUE THIS GUY.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

After seeing another dr. I was ready to forget about (brest augmentation), but then I found Dr.Rodriguez. Dr Rod. & his staff are super professinal they make you feel like you have known them for ever! He answerd all my questions and concerns. My sugery want great no problems! THE 24 HOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS WORKS BEAUTIFUL! Its been just 3 weeks & I feel great! There support is just a phone call away! They are there to help before and after surgery.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

I had breast augmentation by Dr Rodriguez and had great results. His staff was helpfully and friendly. Most appointments were on time. Dr. Rodriguez took the time to answer all my questions and gave me several options. I have not had any complications and love my results. I look forward to looking into having a tummy tuck next year!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

After having 6 children, I went to see Dr. Rodriguez for a donut lift with silicone implants. I also had a butt lift with laser lipo to the thighs. Dr. Rodriguez did an awesome job and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. He really knows how to treat his patients and I will refer him to anyone who is looking to have some work done to help them feel more beautiful ;)

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rodriguez was the epitome of professionalism. He explained my procedure in detail and made me very comfortable with my decision. His medical staff is wonderful: kind, patient, and good at teaching. I really enjoyed being their patient and highly recommend RGV Cosmetic Surgery and Vein Care to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

I had ambulatory plebectomy surgery of the rignt and left preorbital areas. I had minimal discomfort during and sfter the procedure and was very satisfied with the results. The veins around my temples used to pop when I was exposed to the sun or when I laughed. The appearance of the areas around my temples has greatly improved.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rodriguez and his staff were exceptional across the board. From the moment I made the first phone call to schedule a consult, they consistently went above and beyond to demonstrate their high level of customer service and integrity. I underwent a breast augmentation (after much online research on Dr's from Brownsville to San Antonio) and am 100% satisfied with the results. Dr. Rodriguez's bedside manner is kind and comforting despite the sensistive nature of such procedures. I highly recommend him and his team to anyone that is interested in undergoing a similar procedure!

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

very professional physician and staff. so happy with my results.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag