Rate Dr. Ron Remick

Dr. Ron Remick's Ratings

i went to a gmv just to meet the man, knowing full well he's retiring by year's end. because he's left a lasting legacy in his field. i went to meet the guy and shake his hand.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2570520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ron Remick for over 14 years. He is a deeply caring and concerned psychiatrist. When he retires at the end of December I will really miss my time with him. He is very available to his patients and is also very knowledgeable about current drugs and other treatments. He has been my rock for so long that I hope his replacement can attempt to fill his shoes. He now works at the Mood Disorder Association and is working to make it a holistic treatment centre for those in need. He is now retiring to spend more time with his beautiful family and I wish him much joy and peace in the future. Thank you, Ron.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Brilliant, helpful, supportive, positive. Wish I had been under his care a long time ago.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

This doctor is truly a blessing. He accurately assessed my partner with a focus on specific treatments, and it's been amazing to see the improvement in such a short time period. He speaks and listens to my partner and her struggles like a human being and he puts the ownership on her to learn how to self manage and facilitate on her own, and I love that. The medical field will be at a loss with a phenomenal psychiatrist when he retires. I truly wish him well and am thankful for crossing paths.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Remick announced he is retiring at the end of 2014. I wish the best for him. He has a beautiful family he wants to spend time with. If there was ever a doctor who deserved to retire and enjoy life and have a permanent break from his many many years of listening to "us and all our baggage" it is Dr. Remick. He is thoughtful kind and genuine. He is accessible anytime by email and replies back. I could go on and on about what I like if not love about Dr. Remick. It will be a sad day for your patients when you go off into the sunset.... But a new day for your lucky family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][141631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

He really listened to me and made me feel like things will get better. His approach to patient care is amazing and caring, and I feel his treatment model is the best I have come across.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I have seen Recently Dr.Ron Remick, he is Professional and very Experienced Doctor in the field of psychiatry ,he knows how best to treat his patient and is polite and kind.I wish him all Success in his noble endeavour.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][141629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I've only just started seeing Dr. Remick and musts concur with all of the above reviews. Never have I had a doctor who not only listens, but really cares such as Dr R. I feel so blessed to have found someone who can and will actually help me through this tough time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][141628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I have seen Dr.Remick a few times over the years mostly for consults via referral by my GP when I've been at my worst. (Such as currently) Although i am no better, I still think he is the warmest, most professional Psych I've ever seen, and I've seen a great number. He doesn't have the wannabe Ivy League attitude and always keeps up to date with current Science and developments, where most others stop reading once they hang their degree on their office wall. This Country is nearly third-world when it comes to available Psychiatrists and Mental Health funding in general. There would be a lot more healthy people not suffering if there were more Doctors like Dr.R Remick.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][141627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Dr. Remick was my physician in 1982 when he was working out of Shaughnessy Hospital when I was nineteen years old. Very knowledgable on serious chronic Mood Disorders. Excellent Doctor of Psychiatry. Thanks! Dr. Ron Remick for helping me during my worst years. I am healthy today because of his accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][141626].votes_count ]]