Rate Dr. Chao Yu

Dr. Chao Yu's Ratings

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable and caring, and while he IS busy, I don't mind waiting for quality. Treatment is fairly quick, efficient and relatively painless and it's targeted to your needs, rather than just going in and ripping out veins like a goofball I saw in Nova Scotia. Thanks doc!

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

After having sclerotherapy performed elsewhere for a LOT more money, I found Dr. Yu's treatment excellent. He is precise and bruising is minimal compared to offices where non-MD's perform this procedure. Map out the veins that you want treated ahead of time because while he is pleasant, he's always in a huge hurry and may miss some. My biggest complaint is that he allows triple and quadruple booking. If you get treated in less than an hour and a half, go buy a lottery ticket because it's your lucky day.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Very pleasent doctor, favourably compares to many other physicians in Edmonton. Very personable, good sense of humour,not money hungry. If not 100%but 90% punctual, it's because he listens and is willing to satisfy a patient performing as much treatments as he can in one session IMO.

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

Had a very large varicose vein removed in his clinic in November. Dr. Yu and his staff were great! Answered all my questions and I am very pleased with the results. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag