Rate Dr. Annette McCall

Dr. Annette McCall's Ratings

Dr. McCall was our family doctor for over two years before we moved away from North Vancouver. She is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens and thinks about what will help. She was wonderful for myself, my husband and for our newborn through those first two years. I miss her greatly and will happily recommend her to anyone who appreciates a doctor who listens, doesn't rush you, and doesn't rush to hand out drugs as a solution to everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I find it very disturbing that you can only receive care and compassion if you pay a yearly fee at this particular clinic!!!!!!!! Our Doctor was forced to retire due to a chronic illness and we were highly recommended to Dr. McCall. I find her distant, uninterested and incompetent when it comes to my elderly Mother's care. Trying to get a referral to anyone is like pulling teeth and follow up.........what is that? I am very disappointed and would not refer her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. McCall is professional, knowledgeable and is helpful in referring patient's to specialists and other resources when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

This physician is exceptional! She listens very carefully, is very attentive and collaborative. The office always makes time for you if necessary, and the office staff are delightful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I've been seeing her for over a year now. She is available and a good listener, very caring. She does the least to the most approach which is good...but a few times it has delayed my care in getting scans and referrals when I had really needed them. I'm hoping that improves as she is caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

I was not at all impressed with this doctor. In my personal opinion, she was unpleasant to deal with and not at all knowledgeable on matters outside of the general medical system. The clinic is called "Lions Gate Integral" suggesting that it is somehow integrated with other modalities, such as complementary health (or maybe this is just my interpretation). In any event, after paying the monthly fee, I was very disappointed to read a newsletter from this office that had a muffin recipe with three highly inflammatory ingredients. Since inflammation is the root of most diseases, I was left shaking my head. Maybe good as a basic GP. I just want to add that I found the ladies at the front desk to be the best I have encountered in any doctor's office. They were truly helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][141852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr McCall takes the time to engage with my issues, listens to my concerns and is pro-active in helping me think through options or treatments. She is very friendly, open and approachable, unlike other doctors who simply want to get you "in and out of the office" quickly. I really appreciate her holistic approach to my diabetes care -- she doesn't just treat me as a "number to fix" (based on my lab tests), but understands that it takes a bigger picture to manage a chronic disease (and patient in hearing me out). She is committed to helping me with taking care of my health in a personable way, and motivates me to be diligent in my own healthcare. She shows understanding, empathy and offers encouragement in the right direction. I feel safe to be looked after by a caring, invested doctor like Dr McCall, and highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. McCall is the best doctor I have found in years. Very empathetic and helpful, always takes the time to listen carefully, and look things up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I Love Dr. McCall, she is the first Dr. that I have had that shows so much compassion and is willing to take the time to explain things to you... She is the best Dr. I've ever had and I feel so looked after by her... she says it like it is but also makes you feel that you are the centre of the moment . I'm so thankful that I changed over to her. I have cancer and she is so optomistic in her comments to me. I feel very blessed to have found her. I especially like it when she says " I'm here for you ".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141849].votes_count ]]