Rate Dr. Annette McCall

Dr. Annette McCall's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

This physician is exceptional! She listens very carefully, is very attentive and collaborative. The office always makes time for you if necessary, and the office staff are delightful and professional.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

I've been seeing her for over a year now. She is available and a good listener, very caring. She does the least to the most approach which is good...but a few times it has delayed my care in getting scans and referrals when I had really needed them. I'm hoping that improves as she is caring.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

I was not at all impressed with this doctor. In my personal opinion, she was unpleasant to deal with and not at all knowledgeable on matters outside of the general medical system. The clinic is called "Lions Gate Integral" suggesting that it is somehow integrated with other modalities, such as complementary health (or maybe this is just my interpretation). In any event, after paying the monthly fee, I was very disappointed to read a newsletter from this office that had a muffin recipe with three highly inflammatory ingredients. Since inflammation is the root of most diseases, I was left shaking my head. Maybe good as a basic GP. I just want to add that I found the ladies at the front desk to be the best I have encountered in any doctor's office. They were truly helpful.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr McCall takes the time to engage with my issues, listens to my concerns and is pro-active in helping me think through options or treatments. She is very friendly, open and approachable, unlike other doctors who simply want to get you "in and out of the office" quickly. I really appreciate her holistic approach to my diabetes care -- she doesn't just treat me as a "number to fix" (based on my lab tests), but understands that it takes a bigger picture to manage a chronic disease (and patient in hearing me out). She is committed to helping me with taking care of my health in a personable way, and motivates me to be diligent in my own healthcare. She shows understanding, empathy and offers encouragement in the right direction. I feel safe to be looked after by a caring, invested doctor like Dr McCall, and highly recommend her.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. McCall is the best doctor I have found in years. Very empathetic and helpful, always takes the time to listen carefully, and look things up.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

I Love Dr. McCall, she is the first Dr. that I have had that shows so much compassion and is willing to take the time to explain things to you... She is the best Dr. I've ever had and I feel so looked after by her... she says it like it is but also makes you feel that you are the centre of the moment . I'm so thankful that I changed over to her. I have cancer and she is so optomistic in her comments to me. I feel very blessed to have found her. I especially like it when she says " I'm here for you ".

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. McCall has been my and my son's doctor for a few months now. She is very approachable and honest. Her staff is so nice - her receptionist even volunteered to watch my son while I had my appointment! My son loves it there because they have fun toys. I did pay a fee for my visit (my son is free) but I was actually reimbursed by the clinic after they found out that MSP would cover the appointment as it was considered prenatal. I appreciate the reason for the annual fee and am happy to pay it. It makes me feel more secure knowing that if anything goes wrong, she will catch it early. She immediately referred me to an OB as she does not do prenatal care (which worked out well for me as I would have had to see an OB regardless). I highly recommend this doctor! You will like her.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

An absolutely fantastic doctor! She is caring, knowledgable, helpful and really looks out for your best interest. She takes her time getting to know you and your health history. She is very thorough and I can say I have never had such a wonderful doctor before.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

The small fee for uninsured services is well worth it for a doctor that actually cares. The fee is needed because she is not willing to neglect things like an annual physical that are now longer covered by the public system. She is a great doctor and her staff is first rate.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag