You may also like

Rate Dr. Harjinder Dhaliwal

Dr. Harjinder Dhaliwal's Ratings

I am extremely pleased with the level of care Dr. Dhaliwal provided to my 86 year old mother. After other misdiagnosis from other doctors, he determined she had BCC and it needed to be removed from her bottom eyelid. He was very supportive & understanding about my being in the examining room to give her moral support. The level of work was exceptional, he was able to remove the cancer entirely and rebuild her eyelid to look very close to normal. I cannot find fault with his skill as a doctor, surgeon or his "bedside manner". His office is very busy and wait times can be a little long, but in my experience this seems to go hand and hand with being in high demand due to his level of skill. If he is reading this comment, my mother and my family thank him for all he did for her. He would definitely get our recommendation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Dhaliwal fixed my droopy eyelids. I found him to be professional but personable. He explained my procedure and outlined what I could expect from the surgery so I would be more at ease. His staff is excellent. When you consider the demand and the number of patients that he sees in a day his office runs very smoothly. Thanks to Kelly for really making my day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I have been very happy with Dr Dhaliwal's treatment both before and after my surgery.
DougG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I have had two appointments with this kind, knowledgable, specialist and to date can offer nothing but accolades. My surgery is booked for the end of September and I have no doubts about Dr. Dhaliwal's expertise. I will report again in a few months, in the meantime, I am sorry to see so many bad reviews as that has been a long way from my experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have seen him a couple of times and found him knowledgeable, professional and attentive to my needs. I was actually impressed that he did not rushed me out of the door as some doctors do. Rather he made sure that I had all my concerns and questions answered. I would recommend this doctor to anyone having issues with their eyes. Chris

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Dhaliwal is a knowledgeable, professional ophthalmologist. I would recommend him for consultation and cataract surgery from experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I was referred to Dr dhaliwal for a pseudo tumor of the lacimal gland and I met with him on numerous occasions. I found Dr dhaliwal to be a thorough professional. Extremely knowledgeable and well versed in his field.He successfully treated my condition and even reassured my parents during the course of my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

My father has an infected tear duct and he has been very attentive and conscientious. He explained the procedures fully with rationale of why he is choosing one procedure over another. He has been diligent in checking on my dad's condition before his scheduled surgery. My experience has been very positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Wait times for cataract surgery are lengthy (over 6mths for the first and 3mths for the second). Followed the Drs suggestion to have lenses inserted at $200 per eye. Was told at my final exam that there was some debris that he would take care of in his office with the laser and then was sent back to the optometrist to get a prescription for glasses and a referral back to Dr. D for the laser surgery. I am hoping the trust I put in this Dr is warranted and the extra fee lenses are warranted and that I am not being shuffled back and forth btwn the two eye drs are not indicative of kickbacks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

The work this man did on my eye is just appalling--I went in for a minor procedure (just needed cosmetic work on my eye) and not only was the doctor very inattentive to the removal of stitches afterwards, but he also gave me NO instructions for self-care. As a result, the swelling around my eye has not gone away and my eye looks MUCH worse than it did before. This man should have his license revoked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142029].votes_count ]]