Rate Dr. Colleen Adams

Dr. Colleen Adams's Ratings

Dr. Adams is a very honest and patient person. She would rather use her time to check medical precedents and check my teeth really thoroughly before the operation than getting the operation poorly done. She always wants to get the best result possible and she only do things if she is 150% sure, whereas other dentists were only 80% sure of what they are doing. She would think of all the method and then make a decision. She does not mind spending her time (=money) to do it. According to my own experience not every dentist in Vancouver really care about getting the method right and some of them just care more about money. I did my braces with two other doctors before coming to see Dr. Adams. Dr.Adams found some cavities when doing my adjustment whereas other two orthodontists never did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

Very talented, knowledgeable, caring, professional orthodontist. She's definitely one of the best orthodontists around the lower mainland-I've seen a bunch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142114].votes_count ]]