Dr. Karim Ravji

Rate Dr. Karim Ravji

Dr. Karim Ravji's Ratings

I waited over 1 year for a MRI on my foot, after the result Dr. Ravji told me there is nothing wrong with my foot and he couldn't help me. I still can't walk properly and I am in constant pain. I would not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr Ravji has been INCREDIBLE! This man has amazing patience, compassion and isn't quick to diagnose. I was sent for numerous tests and even a second opinion just so he was sure he was right. Soon I go for my surgery and he has prepared me for the next few months. He has also prepared my husband on what to expect. I wish he was a general practitioner. Lol. He has put my mind at ease and told me everything I should know. He has called me at home, to get an appt booked and a walking cast. Dr Ravji, I commend you and your professional ethics. Doctors should learn from you. Thank you for helping me. Mandy G.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2473049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Very knowledgable and caring. Made me feel at ease for my hammertoe procedure. Called me at home nte after surgery to check on me and good follow up after that. Very satisfied with him and the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][142129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

My operation with Ravji was bumped up by 6 months and I was only given a weeks notice. Thinking I should only lose a week from work I wasnt worried and went for it, even though my gut reaction was to run. I wasnt informed the operation didnt go as expected and ended up losing a couple months of my life. I felt like I was just a number and not given the proper knowledge to heal properly. I was unlucky enough to get all rookie nurses at every medicenter he works through. The IV caused damage in my hand that took 5 weeks to heal and after the operation my stitches were removed too early and because of that I wasnt healing at the pace expected. Almost 6 months later and I am still recovering and the whole experience has really changed me as a person. I am not saying he isnt a good doctor but I personally had a bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Doctor Ravji, completed a bunionectomy on my left foot at the Lamont Health Centre, the Doctor was amazing, caring and very helpful. His staff were also very helpful and made me very comfortable. Excellent pre-op and post op care. It's not often the Doctors call you personally and the staff to make sure you are feeling ok and there are no complications. Very impressed with his care and would recommend him to anyone...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][142127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

He is very knowledgeable, and explained what procedures are available to me. I had two ingrown big toe nails, and he very calmly explained what happens, and what will happen if we don't take care of it right away. The day came where the nails were to be cut out, and after telling him about my extreme fear of needles, he had kept talking through the whole time i was getting them. The procedure was very fast and clean. He made sure i didn't wear constricting footwear and had a ride home (since i got doped up and my toes operated on). He even put me on the fast track list at his medicenter, in case i have any foot related problems, i don't have to wait. I would recommend him to anybody dealing with any issues with the feet.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][142126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I had both my big toenails removed by Dr.RAVJI and he operated so the nails would not regrow . I was very relaxed because he explained to me what he was doing step by step during the operation. I had no pain during and after the operation and healing process what-so-ever. After approx. two months a had shiny smooth skin nails. You cannot tell that i had an operation. I highly recommend him .Otto B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

This is a very soft spoken kind man who seem to be very caring and knowledgeable. Will actually admit that he does not know every thing and will refer you on.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][142124].votes_count ]]