Dr. Edmund TSE

Rate Dr. Edmund TSE

Dr. Edmund TSE's Ratings

Dr. Tse has profound knowledge in his field. I have come across quite a few nephrologists in the many years. In my opinion, Dr. Tse is the best that I have ever come across. He is very patient in listening to my long medical history. He pays particular interest in focusing what my concerns are. He is very punctual in keep my appointment time. Everytime, I don't have to wait in the waiting room to see him. By the way, his office staff are very friendly and professional. I will recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tse is the best doctor that I have ever met. His knowledge in nephrology is superb. His bedside manner is outstanding. He and his staff in his office give me an impressive that they care. I always felt good after I saw Dr. Tse. I strongly recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tse is one of the best doctors that I have known. He is very efficient and attentive to my care. He always listen and makes me feels good whenever I saw him. I recommend him to all my family memebers and friends.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag