Rate Dr. Henry Dent

Dr. Henry Dent's Ratings

I was first referred to Henry by my grandmother, to treat my sciatica pain. I was not sure what to expect from the treatment, all I knew was that my grandmother raved about how amazing Henry was at helping her with her health issues. Not only did Henry treat my sciatica pain but he also demonstrated a genuine interest in my well being and fixing the root cause of my health issues. Henry keeps current in his knowledge by learning new technologies and theories to incorporate into his practice. His visits are always very inspirational and full of laughter. I have tried other acupuncturists, and I can tell you that there is no comparison!

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Henry Dent is amazing. He is caring, explains things to you and extremely helpful. His treatments are amazing and truly work. I have a severe jaw problem. After one treatment my pain has gone down. I look forward to having more treatment sessions. Best doctor I have been to in the last 15 years. He can help you with anything!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

I *had* the most severe case of Tennis Elbow that my GPdoctor has ever seen. He told me it could be as much as a couple years before it got better and that I would always be at risk--so I did a great deal of research for alternative therapies and discovered that the field of Acupuncture's boasts Tennis Elbow as one of it's most successful treatments. Having learned this, I did a great deal more research locally to find Dr. Henry Dent, and I'm glad I took the time to do so because I've since learned from a few different sources that TCM training (Traditional Chinese Medicine) has a lot to do with the 'potential' list of curative treatments and treatment combinations. Long story short - when I met Dr. Dent, I couldn't straighten my arm the last 15degrees or so, and the pain was excruciating. But on my 5th treatment, I gained back full range of motion and in under 10 treatments I went home with only a hint of discomfort remaining--compared to my GP's recommended 8 months to 2 years.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

I was a skeptic before, but after seeing him...I am a believer of acupuncture! I came to him since I have constant migraines, and I noticed improvement after the first session. He is great, very informative, and very easy to talk to about your problems.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag