Rate Dr. Chirag J. Patel

Dr. Chirag J. Patel's Ratings

I had just moved to Orlando recently and needed to be seen for an urgent visit. I called in the morning and spoke to Serena who was very helpful. I was a new patient to the practice and Dr Patel and his staff went above and beyond to take care of me. I would highly recommend Dr Patel and his staff. Thank you so much for your great care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

The doctor did cataract surgery on both my eyes. It was a great success! In fact I came from Delaware to have this done. The doctor takes the time to explain what will be done and answers all your questions in plain, easy to understand language! When I walk into his office it's more like visiting with friends than going to see a doctor. All of his staff is friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][142757].votes_count ]]