Rate Dr. JESSENIA MAGUA

Dr. JESSENIA MAGUA's Ratings

I saw Dr. Magua when I was 8 weeks pregnant and had some bleeding. She requested exams and would contact me back once she had results. I ended up having a miscarriage 2 days later but never heard from her again. I was wrongly charged for this only visit and neither me or my insurance was able to contact their billing department. Very poor service, felt just like I am only the number of my file.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr.Magua is the best, made my delivery a breeze. Very professional, and helpful. Made me feel very comfortable through out my entire pregnancy. I will definitely use Dr Magua again and highly recommend her to all my family and friends, I loved her.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

She made my delivery was a wonderful and unforgettable experience. I will definitely choose her in a next pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr. Magua.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Wow what a great Dr. Talked me through the whole procedure made me feel very comfortable Was very happy with her and have made her my Dr. I have told all my friends and family about her and have had the same feedback from them after they had a consultation. I highly recommend her fantastic......

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag