Rate Dr. Jessenia Magua

Dr. Jessenia Magua's Ratings

The entire staff is rude and not willing to be helpful. Dr. magua is even worse! Upon my first visit she shoulder bumped me in the hall before I made it to the room and never apologized then when I got to the room I had to wait almost an hour for her to come in. Turns out she only works a few days out of the week. Helpful right? Well I told her about my endometriosis and how I needed a consult because I'm 21 and I don't know how to proceed with treating it. I also informed her of my low income situation. She proceeded to tell me to take a medicine that cost $200 twice a year and when I said I couldn't afford it she stopped refilling the free prescription I had been getting for years. When I tried to contact the office after that happened because of the amount of pain I was in for not being treated. It took 2 WEEKS to get someone to actually answer when I called and to refill the script. The entire office is unprofessional and they see you as just a big bag of cash. They don't give two craps about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Magua when I was 8 weeks pregnant and had some bleeding. She requested exams and would contact me back once she had results. I ended up having a miscarriage 2 days later but never heard from her again. I was wrongly charged for this only visit and neither me or my insurance was able to contact their billing department. Very poor service, felt just like I am only the number of my file.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][142838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr.Magua is the best, made my delivery a breeze. Very professional, and helpful. Made me feel very comfortable through out my entire pregnancy. I will definitely use Dr Magua again and highly recommend her to all my family and friends, I loved her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

She made my delivery was a wonderful and unforgettable experience. I will definitely choose her in a next pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr. Magua.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

Wow what a great Dr. Talked me through the whole procedure made me feel very comfortable Was very happy with her and have made her my Dr. I have told all my friends and family about her and have had the same feedback from them after they had a consultation. I highly recommend her fantastic......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142835].votes_count ]]