Rate Dr. Christy L. Capet

Dr. Christy L. Capet's Ratings

Dr. Christy Capet is absolutely amazing! It was my first visit, but I will continue to go to her. She's pretty far from where I live, but it was worth it! She's very nice and very informative about every procedure. You can tell she truly cares about her patients! Her staff is also very friendly, and timely.! I would most definitely recommend Dr. Capet to anyone !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Capet. I always felt like she truly cared about me and my medical conditions. She took the time to explain things to me and answered all of my questions. She identified that I was having some complications with my pregnancy early on and was persistent in managing it so that both me and my baby remained healthy. She also took my wishes regarding labor into consideration and did her best to honor all of them. She went above and beyond by staying at the hospital to deliver my daughter even though she should have been off work at that time. I couldn't have asked for a better OBGYN to guide me through my first pregnancy and deliver my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142857].votes_count ]]