Rate Dr. Brendan P. Cassidy

Dr. Brendan P. Cassidy's Ratings

Dr. Cassidy and his staff have always been extremely professional and knowledable. He has always shown the utmost care and concern. He operated on my son's eyes 14 years ago and we still are seeing him.

Submitted April 27, 2013 | flag

Love the Dr and P.A's. The office staff is making me think twice about continuing my son's care at this clinic. They are rude 100% of the time. I don't think there has been one incidence where the office staff has been helpful or kind or empathetic or any of the traits I would expect from a Dr's office. I seriously dread calling his office every time the need arises. Again, I want to emphasize the Dr is excellent and so are the P.A's my son sees, but the office staff is very rude. It really is an unfortunate position to be put into..

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

We are pleased with this doctor. He diagnosed my son after several other doctors missed the proper diagnosis. He is kind, smart, and patient. So far, we are very happy with the care our son gets. He has been seeing Dr Cassidy over a year now.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

My son is Handicap and very hard to work with. He wont stay still for nobody. Dr. Cassidy was great he had so much patience and was very polite. He is passionate about his profession not like some dr that dont want to be there anymore. I will go back to him again.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2006 | flag