Dr. ERICA J. HORSTMAN

Rate Dr. ERICA J. HORSTMAN

Dr. ERICA J. HORSTMAN's Ratings

I felt Dr. Horstman was very impersonal and rude. I'm in nursing school and I work in the hospital as a patient care tech, and have never dealt w a doctor as impersonal as Dr. Horstman. When I had questions and concerns, she blew them off and acted as though she didn't have time for me. She never asked if I had additional questions or even a "thanks for coming and have a nice day". She walked out when she was done. Additionally, I work in the ER as a customer service rep and realize that patient care includes customer service, something Dr. Horstman lacks. With the many doctors I have the pleasure of working with, none of them treat their patients like this. I never take the time to review my care, but I felt so angry when I left that I felt I necessary to share with others, so that you can avoid the same frustration.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag