Rate Dr. Constantine Vafidis

Dr. Constantine Vafidis's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Constantine Vafidis for over 2 years and I must say he is the best primary care doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and demonstrates great level of professionalism and patience. I would highly recommend him as a primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Definitely the best doc I have seen in 20 years!! I feel like my health is in the hands of a truly trusted and dedicated doctor , what more could I ask for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I'm surprised that there are some negative reviews of Dr. Vafidis. I have been with Atmed Primary Care since Dr. Greg, and Dr. V was my 4th doctor there. Although the transition from doctor to doctor there was always a process that aggravated me, I was so happy to finally have a doctor that I completely trusted. When I learned at my last visit that he was leaving, I was horrified! However, he invited me to his new practice and I will most definitely be following with him. I never waited to be seen at his office and was always treated with the utmost respect. I read a couple reviews that said he doesn't listen/rushes exams. He definitely doesn't linger in the rooms, but he has never walked away from me if I told him I had one more question. So I'm not quite understanding of where that person's logic or experience came from. I'm not entirely sure what goes on behind closed doors in that office, but for some reason, they can't seem to get a physician to stay for more than 3 years. I wish them the best of luck, as I believe they will need it without him there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Will take the time to talk to you and address all medical issues. He is young, cutting edge, and was recruited by Warren Alpert Brown University medical school as a clinical instructor. I referred my husband and my parents ! I feel sooooo safe under his care. I recommend him 100% unequivocally. Dr. V diagnosed with something that my previous doctor missed, I am so thankful. Thank you Dr. V!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr. Vafidis had a very rough start in his present position. He was quick to judge, arrogant and brash, in my opinion. It is imperative that doctors learn to keep their egos in check; this young man, at least to me, didn't seem to have that quality. He comes across as very impressed with himself. His mentor, Dr. Scott, has been in practice 3X as long as Dr. Vafidis, and yet he will still say "I'm sorry" if he made a misjudgment regarding a patients condition or tests ordered. In my opinion, Dr. Vafidis couldn't choke out those 2 littel words if his life depended on it. He is very young and needs to gain emotional maturity and insight into how he is perceived by patients. I heard that he is opening up his own practice at the end of 2014, and I do not feel guilty about stating that I, for one, will NOT miss him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469351].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I like my doctor Vafidis. He answers on my questions and takes time to go over my results. he smiles and is happy and he is very intelligent. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome chronic migraines, chronic insomnia, underactive thyroid and breathing problems.
I was released from my thyroid doctor. He said my thyroid was fine the dose of 88mcg. Dr. Vafidis check it and found it was still not at the right dose.
I am able to walk up two flights of stairs for the first time in one and a half years.
P.S. He resembles Elvis !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Have been seeing Dr Vafidis since 2012. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and the staff he has working alongside him I'm always able to call and get an appointment. If he doesn't have anything open, the girls are quick to check if the other doctor in the office has availability. Can't stress enough how competent this practice is. And how nice it is to call an office and talk to a human being instead of a machine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Very nice guy. Sincere, helpful and really listens to what you are saying. Never has his hand on the door. Spends plenty of time with you and is willing to answer all your questions in a very patient manner. I think he has a wonderful bedside manner. I drive 40 minutes to see Dr. V and I do not mind. He is worth the drive. Only negative is that the office seems cold and worn. Could use some updating and sprucing up, like paint and such.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. V. Called me at home with results and treated me successfully. Give this guy a try!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Rushes through exams. Needs words on his people skills. Went to medical school in the Caribbean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75568].votes_count ]]