Dr. CONSTANTINE VAFIDIS

Rate Dr. CONSTANTINE VAFIDIS

Dr. CONSTANTINE VAFIDIS's Ratings

Dr. Vafidis had a very rough start in his present position. He was quick to judge, arrogant and brash, in my opinion. It is imperative that doctors learn to keep their egos in check; this young man, at least to me, didn't seem to have that quality. He comes across as very impressed with himself. His mentor, Dr. Scott, has been in practice 3X as long as Dr. Vafidis, and yet he will still say "I'm sorry" if he made a misjudgment regarding a patients condition or tests ordered. In my opinion, Dr. Vafidis couldn't choke out those 2 littel words if his life depended on it. He is very young and needs to gain emotional maturity and insight into how he is perceived by patients. I heard that he is opening up his own practice at the end of 2014, and I do not feel guilty about stating that I, for one, will NOT miss him.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I like my doctor Vafidis. He answers on my questions and takes time to go over my results. he smiles and is happy and he is very intelligent. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome chronic migraines, chronic insomnia, underactive thyroid and breathing problems. I was released from my thyroid doctor. He said my thyroid was fine the dose of 88mcg. Dr. Vafidis check it and found it was still not at the right dose. I am able to walk up two flights of stairs for the first time in one and a half years. P.S. He resembles Elvis !!!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Have been seeing Dr Vafidis since 2012. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and the staff he has working alongside him I'm always able to call and get an appointment. If he doesn't have anything open, the girls are quick to check if the other doctor in the office has availability. Can't stress enough how competent this practice is. And how nice it is to call an office and talk to a human being instead of a machine.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Very nice guy. Sincere, helpful and really listens to what you are saying. Never has his hand on the door. Spends plenty of time with you and is willing to answer all your questions in a very patient manner. I think he has a wonderful bedside manner. I drive 40 minutes to see Dr. V and I do not mind. He is worth the drive. Only negative is that the office seems cold and worn. Could use some updating and sprucing up, like paint and such.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Highly recommend Dr. V. Called me at home with results and treated me successfully. Give this guy a try!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Rushes through exams. Needs words on his people skills. Went to medical school in the Caribbean.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

I've been with Dr. Vafidis over a year now, and I give up. He may be young and have all his med school knowledge fresh in his mind, but he has no bedside manner. He never spends enough time in the room with me, and frequently blames my physical problems on my (well-controlled) depression, without listening to my side of the story. Does not take my complaints seriously, is dismissive of questions I have...generally reinforces all the discomforts I have with going to the doctor's office. After leaving, I should feel reassured and cared-for. Instead, I feel condescended to, dismissed, and hurt. A doctor is supposed to do no harm...Dr. Vafidis could use an attitude check.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vafisdis is the best one i have had in my life,he is very dedicated to all of his patience's and takes the time to talk with you and shows a lot of concern when your not feeling your best,and when he think's that something is not right he gets to the matter. i would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

best Doc Ive ever had, hes nice knowledgeable and interested in actually helping you hes not just trying to make a buck and push u out the door

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Young but Cutting edge, found a rare but treatable condition that I had. Very impressed with this doctor. Referred my husband and by daugther to him as well !!

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag