Rate Dr. Kendra E. Unger

Dr. Kendra E. Unger's Ratings

Puts you at ease with her friendly, outgoing personality. Excellent listener and takes plenty of time to talk with you. Highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I see Dr. Unger for acupuncture and she is a wonderful doctor. She is very considerate, dedicated, kind, and attentive. I would highly recommend her as a family medicine practitioner and as a medical acupuncturist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr Unger is the best! My wife and I both go to her. She is very understanding, very caring, and always goes the extra mile to take care of us. We couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Unger is a very good doctor. I like her a lot! She is very nice, and if you don't want a lot of screening, she understands. She is in no way condescending or mean. She is the only doctor I would go to at WVU Family Medicine. I hope she stays a very long time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

Very talented physician, she has the best bedside mannerism. Dr. Unger takes time to explain things to her patients and even takes a few moments to pick a phone up, call and check up on her patients. I am a nurse and I have to say, I am so very impressed with Dr. Unger as a physician and a woman. Thank you for being such a caring, thoughtful, courteous and knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75640].votes_count ]]