Dr. John L. LaWall

Dr. John L. LaWall

Rate Dr. John L. LaWall

Dr. John L. LaWall's Ratings

I waited 3 months for an appointment and was looking forward to meeting with him about my concerns. I waited 30 minutes in the patient room and when he entered he presented himself in an extremely abrupt and unprofessional manner. This set the tone for my visit. He exhibited a total lack of compassion, belittled my concerns and questions. Was quick to write prescription for medication without proper testing or diagnosis.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Doctor put me in hospital never came once to see me! Made very rude.comments to me...

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

HAD AS NEUROLOGIGIST FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS. BELITTLED ME AS A INDIVIDUAL AS WELL AS IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY. SHOULD HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE BOARD.NEVER LISTENED TO ME AS A PATIENT,AND CONTINUOUSLY REPEATED SAME TREATMENTS. OVER SCHEDULED AND NEVER CALLS BACK!EVEN IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS,YOU WILL BE WAITING 2 MONTH AVERAGE TO SEE HIM. THE ONLY GOOD THING GOING FOR DR. LAWALL IS HIS NURSE PAT AT ORANGE GROVE ONCOLOGY! SHE IS THE ONLY ONE OUT OF UMC,KINO,ALVERNON,AND STUDENTS,THAT MAKES YOU FEEL YOU ARE GENIUNELY CARED ABOUT.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

never followed up or returned phone calls .... would not recommend

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

He has been quite helpful with my migraines & concerned about getting the best possible outcomes without subjecting me to side effects I didn't wish to tolerate. Very, very knowledgeable.

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag

I was sent to see Dr La Wall by my workers comp company for an IME... He spent a long time taking a very detailed history. Over all he was with me for 1 1/2 hours. He went out of his way to answer every question I had and addressed all of my concerns. How ever it does take a long time to get a report from his office. He was fair and did not agree with the insurance company just because they were paying for the exam... I have had many IME and it seems the doctor always sides with the insurance company, but Dr LaWall read my files and listened to both sides and found that my issues was the result of the work related accident. ( He found in my favor) I was very impressed with this doctor and will refer people to him in the future.

Submitted May 25, 2008 | flag

This psychiatrist/nuerologist is considered one of the better in Tucson where it is very difficult to make appts with this specialty. There's no doubt being both a shrink and neurologist that he has a lot of knowledge. Overall, friendly and serious. Definitely not a big pill-pusher.

Submitted June 20, 2007 | flag

He made me feel like a throw away senior citizen.

Submitted May 9, 2007 | flag