Rate Dr. Warren I. Dotz

Dr. Warren I. Dotz's Ratings

Extremely Uptight personality.But he is thorough.His arrogance about not handling more than 1 question or problem is infuriating.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Warren Dotz was punctual and friendly. I only had to wait a few minutes before being lead into a waiting room by a nice assistant. My visit didn't take very long and it was relief to know the doctor was absolutely sure that the growth I had was OK. He seemed confident and experienced and explained it all. I had it removed anyway and there is not even mark so I'm real happy bout that.

Submitted April 16, 2011 | flag

First doctor to recommend photographing my moles which actually saved my life. Dr. Dotz found a mole which had changed and removed it. He is a really great skin doc!

Submitted May 24, 2009 | flag

I have seen Dr. Dotz for five years and think he is the best dermatologist I have ever had. He knows his stuff and is very concerned with getting things right. I have recommended family and friends to his office. I know he is considered one of the top doctors in his specialty and feel fortunate to have such a caring and concerned physician.

Submitted April 4, 2009 | flag

They can border on being rude. He's good, but don't dare call and mention two things you might want to discuss with him. They'll want you to make two appointments! And don't dare try to get around this by posing the question to him -- he'll glance at it and tell you to make a new appointment. I switched docs because of this as I found it incredibly irritating.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag