Dr. Leon C. Hamrick

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Leon C. Hamrick has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Leon" to "Leon C."

21/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BIRMINGHAM" to "HOMEWOOD"
RID: 1335171
13/01/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Hamrick does bladder distention surgery on me every 3-4 months. He is always very concerned about my health and trying to stop my pain. He is a very caring doctor.
RID: 782194
05/02/09 5 4 5 5 Great Urologist. He manages my BPH for me and recently (end 2008) performed some surgery for me very successfully removing a spermatocele. No pain, easy recovery.
RID: 690321
24/09/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Hamrich is very courteous and caring. Takes great concern for his patients
RID: 268460
09/04/07 4 4 4 After bladder surgery still wearing catheter for a year - never told me that I may have to wear one at all before the surgery.  Respond