Rate Dr. Randi J. Korn

Dr. Randi J. Korn's Ratings

This is by far one of the best dentist that I have seen. She is very polite, extremely knowledgable, and tries her best for you to be comfortable. She has excellent periodontal skills and is just good at what she does. She also follow up with you to see how you are doing. Great dentist.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Korn was excellent. I went there for my Wisdom tooth removal expecting it to be somewhat painful and uncomfortable from what my friends told me. They said I was going to be in pain for days to follow and that the surgery itself was somewhat uncomfortable and a little painful. Dr. Korn did an excellent job of explaining what I needed, the reasons why I was there and set my expectations up for the surgery perfectly. She was gentle and completed the surgery in a painless manner and even accommodated my need of liquid medication. In addition she gave me a follow up call that evening at 8pm on a Friday night to make sure I was doing alright. I would definitely recommend her services. Prices are a little on the high side but her expertise is definitely worth the little extra you pay. About the only negative I would say is that She is a Miami Hurricanes fan rather than a Florida Gator fan.. Had to throw that in there.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Until I met Dr. Randi Korn, I was afraid of the dentist. She is the most kind and gentle surgeon. she is truly pain-LESS. Her staff and assistant are always extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I wish all my healthcare providers were as smart, genuine and down to reality as Dr. Korn is. She goes above and beyond to make your experience is the best it can be and I'm sure all of her patients appreciate that. She is truly a gem in the community!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Randi Korn stands out as the best periodontist in the community. She has won many awards and many general dentists think she is has the finest hands and most gentle touch. I have been very pleased to become her patient.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag