Rate Dr. James D. Ellenberger

Dr. James D. Ellenberger's Ratings

I have a child with autism and prior to going to this office I specifically told receptionist of my son's challenges with visiting dentist offices. Of course on the day we arrive the no one is at the front desk so we're waiting which makes it harder on my son. Then when receptionist arrives she gives me paperwork at this time my son is already fidgeting and anxious. She rudely tells me "He needs to sit down" I explain to her my son's condition and she continues to be rude and tells he "he needs to sit down" after that I was disatisfied with the way she was talking to me so we left. Turns out the receptionist Ashley is Dr. Ellenberger's daughter so I'm sure it runs in the family to be rude!!Don't go there!Don't take your kids there!STAY AWAY!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Ellenberger for over 10 years now. I love him to death! I have my whole family going to him along with my friends and co-workers. Make an appointment so you don't have to wait long. He accepts walk ins but because he is busy, you will be waiting awhile. He is puntual but unfortunately, some of his patients are not which causes him to fall a little behind with appointments. But no more than 30 minutes behind. He is the funniest dentist I have ever met! And his staff is top notch! You may go in there scared and nervous but you will leave relieved and laughing!! He is very gentle and caring with children. He is very calm with anyone who is scared and explains whatever needs to be done before he does it. I have never been happier with a dentist and he is the only dentist I will go to!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75882].votes_count ]]