Dr. Nikou Rahbar

Rate Dr. Nikou Rahbar

Dr. Nikou Rahbar's Ratings

Sweet, caring, gentle and honest. I will never go to anyone else. Dr.Rahbar is very patient and thorough. I highly recommend her! I wish I had found her earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr Nikou Rahbar is a friendly professional that knows what she was doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I am deathly afraid of going to the dentist but Dr. Rahbar made me feel so at ease. The staff was so professional and friendly. I was so happy to finally go to a dentist where I didnt have to wait for hours. The Dr. was so knowledgeable and very gentle I didn't feel a thing! Would highly recommend this Dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I finally found the BEST dentist! I saw Dr Rahbar for the first time and she made me feel so comfortable during my initial visit. she walked me through the step by step procedure of the treatments she recommended. i came back to her to start my dental work. she is very helpful with all my questions. her hands are very light.i know i have to be comfortable enough to go through an extensive work and im very surprised that she was able to calm me down.i recommended her to my friends and they said the same thing. we highly recommend Dr Rahbar!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

I loved Dr. Rahbar! I am new to the San Diego area about a year ago and got referred to her by a friend. Since then I've visited her 3 times, for a crown, fillings, and standard check-up. Every time she made me feel at ease and solved my problem with minimum pain and wait time! Dr. Rahbar clearly knows what she is doing and works very well with me. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

I was quite fearful to come to the dentist. I already knew I had a lot of cavities. Dr Rahbar made me feel at ease and comfortable. I was terrified of getting a shot which is why I would never go to the dentist. I was pleasantly surprised when dr Rahbar gave me 3 shots and I did not feel a thing. I had a lot of work done and dr Rahbar made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

I don't normally post reviews but my amazing experience with Dr Rahbar warranted it. I came to see Dr Rahbar when I developed an infection in one of my front teeth. I've never liked my smile and addressed my concern with her. Dr Rahbar spent a lot of time going over her recommendations and the treatment needed to fix my smile and remove the infection. Now after a root canal, a crown and three veneers I have the most beautiful smile!! I honestly never thought I could look like this and I owe it all to Dr Rahbar! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75892].votes_count ]]