Dr. Bita A. Farhoumand

Dr. Bita A. Farhoumand

Rate Dr. Bita A. Farhoumand

Dr. Bita A. Farhoumand's Ratings

I used to avoid dental work like the plague.Dr. Bita has brought my mouth back to life. She has performed gum and bone surgery, deep cleaning and one extraction. Dr. Bita is dedicated, professional, accessible if needed. She explains every procedure and the cost. My teeth are whiter cause my whole mouth is healthier. Thanks to Dr. Bita Farhoumand.<3

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

eccelent doctor. the professionality and the perfect staff's support made the perfect solution for my dental and gum problems. the experience was great!!!

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

I am being treated by Dr Bita for over a year now. I hadn't been to a dentist in like 15 years because I was terrified of them and my teeth was literally falling out and i had serious periodontal disease. Bita worked on me treating everything from inside gums and teeth and out, removed 7 teeth, put in four implants and crowns and a year later I'm almost completely healed. Everyone is complementing me on my restored smile. Although she is young, her skill is way beyond her years and she makes the whole dental experience bearable. Shes hip, smart, smart, and ultra punctual so dont be late :) - J. Lee

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Bita is everything you want in a dentist - punctual, caring, friendly, nice. I wish she could be my doctor for everything else. I've never met any dentist who is as professional and supportive as her.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

She was very friendly and knowledgeable. Usually when I go to dentists they are always behind. She was ready exactly on my appointment time. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag