Dr. Benjamin J. Spiegel

Dr. Benjamin J. Spiegel

Rate Dr. Benjamin J. Spiegel

Dr. Benjamin J. Spiegel's Ratings

Dr. Spiegel is "hands down" the best physician I have ever encountered. He's great with the kids he treats, and has an amazing rapport with the parents. He has a wonderful nurse who works with him and they are so in sync with everything. Unfortunately, I was unable to keep him as my son's pediatrician because of changes in insurance coverage. I will definitely return to him with my son. I recommend him to anyone who may be looking for a pediatrician. He answers questions throughout each visit, to the point where you feel empowered and educated with your child's health. By the time the visit is finished, your questions have already been answered, which is amazing. Being a first time parent, I had so much anxiety about things I may have been doing wrong, or things I should be doing better, and Dr. Spiegel is always willing to teach, and that's what is so great about him. Thank you Dr. Spiegel and Jen!!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ben has been our pediatrician for 30 years. When I moved an hour away, I continued to travel to see him. He is a very knowledgable yet compassionate man and goes above and beyond the job description of a doctor by taking a personal interest in each of his patients and their families. We have not always agreed on everything over the years, but he never ceases to treat me and my children with the utmost respect and listens to my input and opinions when making decisions about my family's health. This, to me, is what makes Dr. Spiegel the very best choice as a pediatrician.

Submitted March 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ben is simply the best pediatrician in the area. He is on time, very responsive and knowledgeable, and the kids love him! He recently phoned on a Saturday evening to check up on my child's upper respiratory infection. His staff is also terrific.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag