Rate Dr. George J. Cuchural

Dr. George J. Cuchural's Ratings

Dr. Cuchural is an absolute GENIUS !!! He has an incredible ability to diagnose even the strangest symptoms. He will not stop until he finds out what's wrong. He is sooo kind and thorough. He makes you always feel comfortable and respected. You may have to wait for him to see you--sometimes an hour or so---but he is worth waiting for. In my opinion there isn't a Dr. like him.--I highly recommend him ! He is one of a kind. And I wish the medical community could be more like him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

One of the kindest, smartest and more compassionate human beings I've ever known. He sincerely wants to discovery your path to wellness and will not stop digging until he finds the solution. Smart as they come, but without the ego that often accompanies brilliance. I hope I never have to see another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

He is a very caring Dr.yes he does run late but he takes time to listen to you He doesn't have a time limit w/ his patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Cuchural is wonderful -- thorough, caring, patient, knowledgeable, professional. He will take all the time you need for your appointment and never make you feel rushed. As a result, however, he does run late. Be prepared to wait, but it is worth it. My family and I have been with Dr. Cuchural for 18 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1953593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Cucherals for 17 years..My Mom now see's him..My father in law..my daughter and my husband..LOVE LOVE LOVE this man...Love Julie and Judy his nurses..( dont think the Doc would make it without them )He tends to run a bit behind..CALL AHEAD..they are great about that..He is WELL worth the wait..VERY knowledgeable..But is NOT condescending....I WILL NOT allow this man to retire..EVER :) KS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1953592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Cuchural's for several years - I can not say enough good things about the man - he scores 5 on everything except for being on time (all of the time). There is an excellent reason for this - he spends more than 3 minutes with a patient (unlike many other doctors). He really and truly does care about his patients and will go the extra mile and extra minutes to take care of their needs. So if he runs a little late sometimes - I have no problem with it because of the excellent level of care provided by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1953591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

Dr. Cuchural is one of a kind. He is so smart, truly cares and takes all the time needed to care for and listen to his patients. I had been sick for many years and gave up on Dr.s all together and stopped going to them. Till I ended up in the SSH needing 4 units of blood. He became my new doctor at time of release. He diagnost me within 6 months. Lupus and other rare diseases were my dignosis. Had he not continued his research and continued w/labs and sending me to get other opinions I may not have my sanity. Thought I was going crazy because my last primary care Dr. said to lose weight and start walking!!He only heard what He wanted and it landed me in the ER. Most compationate man I know. The best doctor you will ever find. And the comment about "cloning" him, I joked with him about that very same thing. There needs to be more like him for the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1953590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr.Cuchural is the best! He was the only doctor who could figure out what was wrong with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1953589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Dr Cuchural, is very kind and intelligent..he just loves to kill those germs and he will find out what is going on because he does not give up until he does figure it out. He is always late, but he is so worth the wait because he is there with you when you are in the office...he spends as much time as he feels he needs to with each person he sees. My husband had a bad infection from chemo treatments and he put together a plan to get rid of a stubborn fungal infection, that had not responded to other antifungals. I recommend him to anyone needing a doctor who will not give up on you....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1953588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

the staff is very helpful, they go out of their way to see that you are taken care of and always answer phone messages. they care. on punctuality, sometimes you might have to wait awhile but its because a patient needs the extra care and the doctor always puts the patient first. If you need a few minutes extra he'll give it to you. he is very knowledgeable and thorough. he has a good bed-side manner, approachable,very nice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1953587].votes_count ]]