Dr. DAVID A. MAROOF

Grad. Year: 2009

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. DAVID A. MAROOF has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "DAVID" to "DAVID A."
RID: 2693877
25/06/13 5 5 5 5 “Exceptional” is the word to describe Dr. Maroof. I came to Dr. Maroof due to having severe memory loss, cognitive issues, ADD and Systemic lupus erythematosus; which are affecting my brain. From my first phone call to getting my test results and thereafter, Dr. Maroof has made sure he was available to answer all of my questions. He is very kind, punctual, patient and easy to talk candidly with. Although the test was long and at times difficult, Dr. Maroof made me feel at ease while administering it. I would highly recommend Dr. Maroof, as you will likely not find a better Neuropsychologist with the added bonus of being John Hopkins trained in the area. Thank you Dr. Maroof you’re the best!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2559573
14/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maroof is an awesome doctor he administrated my Adhd evaluation and it was a pleasure sharing 4 hours with him. He was very professional, funny and thoughtful.
RID: 2487152
01/12/12 5 5 5 5 I was so pleased with my experience with Dr. Maroof. I was unsure and anxious about what was going to happen during my scheduled appointment and he made sure I relaxed during the entire visit. I was meeting a complete stranger and I knew within a few minutes that I had met an excellent doctor and individual. Because of that, I felt very comfortable and willing to speak honestly about my thoughts and concerns. He made sure all my questions were answered and he also must allocate plenty of time with each patient because he never rushed me or gave me an impression that he needed to move on to another patient. I will recommend Dr. Maroof every time I get an opportunity. I have also shared my experience with friends and colleagues, so I believe they will remember and come to me if they need a referral for someone they know.  Respond
RID: 2474905
15/11/12 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Maroof for some testing to help confirm a diagnosis of ADHD from my primary care physician. I was quite surprised when upon reaching his office via telephone I was given his personal cell phone number to call instead. Dr. Maroof returned my call within minutes, explained some basic details about the testing and set up an appointment with me on the spot. At the appointment he was extremely personable, knowledgeable and helpful. He even got a few chuckles out of me! He went incredibly far in ensuring all of my questions were answered after the test. For my follow-up to go over my test results he was thorough and took time to explain each test, why it was done and my results. Also, he went well out of his way in finding highly-regarded psychologists for referrals, even going so far as to call the head of the Neuropsychology department from Florida Hospital to get recommendations. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Maroof to any of my friends or family.
RID: 2427939
18/09/12 5 5 5 5 From the first phone call I was very impressed with Dr Maroof. The number that I had was his number and when he aswerwed, I told him I was sorry and that I would call his office. He told me no problem that he would help me himself. I did not deal with or meet his staff so I can not rate them. I got his name from my insurance along with 4 other physicans and his name was the only one that I could find reviews on. The reviews were right on compared to my experience. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease and was very professional at all times. He has a great sense of humor and he made me laugh. I found him to be very quick to respond to any emails with answers to my questions everytime. I would recomend Dr.David Maroof without hesitation to anyone needing an AWESOME neuropsycologist.
RID: 2341240
09/07/12 5 5 5 5 From the first phone conversation to the neurological testing, Dr. Maroof has been fantastic! He is caring, patient, takes his time, and made the whole experience very comfortable and stress-free. When dealing with any type of brain injury, he is the person to go to because he is very knowledgeable, understanding , friendly, kind, punctual, thorough, and has a great sense of humor, too! We highly recommend him!
RID: 2323905
05/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maroof is the best psychologist in town. I had a neuropsychological test done for ADHD. He is approachable, friendly and on time. He also takes insurance, but you will have to talk to your insurance company to make sure that it's covered. Overall I'll give him an A+++
Paid (or co-pay): $144
RID: 2288073
24/06/12 5 5 5 5 I thought that Dr. Maroof was excellent. He was friendly, approachable, and easy to work with. He was thorough and professional. He was willing to fully explain his findings in terms that non-doctors would understand. I am very confortable giving Dr. Maroof a strong recommendation.
RID: 2056206
20/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maroof is great! He's is smart, super friendly, and super patient. I took my mom in for a cognitive eval. I have nothing but nice things to say about his professionalism and care. Don't know much about neuropsychology, but I'm sure no one can match his training (Johns Hopkins) and personality!! THE BEST.  Respond