Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Lauber

Dr. Jeffrey S. Lauber's Ratings

I had a case of warts on my package that other treatments seemed to make worse. Visits to other Dermatologists, MD's specializing in STD's, and home remedies were all a waste of time and money! I found Dr. Lauber on the web and gave him a call. He was prompt in his responses, very flexible in appointments, discreet, honest and fair. My case was 'difficult' but his treatment worked and several months later I'm SOOOOO HAPPY to report, the warts have NOT returned!!! I wish I had him treat my condition a LONG time ago. If you suffer with these nasty things, do not be afraid to spend the time and money to see this guy.............it will be well worth every penny for the relief you'll enjoy after treatment. Let me add this as well...........compare his price with the 'other' guy in Los Angeles. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

He is awesome! Super funny, super straight forward and very knowledgeable. He has removed multiple cysts without too much pain. He gets the job done and he tells you how it is. That is how a doctor should be. Straight forward, honest and funny. Thanks you Dr. Lauber!

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

One of the best doctors that I every seen very experienced in his field far beyond an expert. Very helpful with your problem and personality that would make you feel better about your situation. Guys and Girls I highly recommend Dr. Lauber he will take care of you for an affordable price to your especially if you a Military Active or Veteran or an Student and that's coming from me an 8 year Military Veteran. It literally took less than a hour to fix my problem and it is clean legit professional work top of the line and no pain at all I promise you you'll walk out feeling better than ever so if your in a pickle or a pickle is in you joke DR. Lauber is the man to see.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

This doctor when I saw him spent a lot of time to keep the clock running by showing me tons of pictures from his old textbook of skin diseases which I had no interest in because they were not at all HAVING TO DO WITH my skin. He charged my insurance company a high price for this time-wasting. He also was late (about an hour). Very little help, since he wasted so much time, I tried to tell him that he was wasting time and then he did a fast scan and left. I never went back.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lauber has been my dermatologist for almost 20 years, ever since I was a miserable acne-covered teenager in OC. He changed my life by helping rid me of my stubborn and horrendous acne, and has consistently and MOST IMPORTANTLY, CORRECTLY diagnosed and treated my various skin problems over the years. He is the most knowledgeable and capable dermatologist I've ever met. He is worth every penny and will give you peace of mind by correctly diagnosing and treating you. He is hilarious, honest, and will tell you like it is. Don't be deterred by his ginormous HPV ads, I don't have HPV and he's helped me with ALL my skin issues. I drive all the way from LA to see him because I refuse to go to anyone else!

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Very Very knowledgeable. Polite and courteous. 25 years of experience. Follows up with you himself. You leave with a smile.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lauber is a fast, professional and friendly doctor. His demeanor is very reassuring and I felt like I was seeing a friend. I regret not going to him first. From the first time we spoke I felt confident that this is the right doctor for the job. His methods are relatively painless and very quick. He also educated me and answered all my questions with no hesitation. The added step of checking for Cancer is a statement towards his thoroughness. Don't make the mistake of seeing a public health doctor or a home remedy just have Dr. Lauber take care of things the correct way.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Doctor Lauber is the best. He's easy-going and casual. He personally called me back twice with information / test results. He's extremely knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Lauber is outstanding! I would recommend him to anyone. A true professional and very knowledgeable in what he does.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Funny and thorough...always takes the time to get to know patients young and old. My children and I have been very happy. Follows up with personal phone calls. Great personal care!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2011 | flag