Dr. Richard J. Kochenburger

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Richard J. Kochenburger has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard J."
RID: 2549378
03/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kochenburger is an excellent doctor! He delivered my child over 20 years ago and I haven't forgotten his kindness. Thank you!
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 1574078
29/10/11 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr Kochenburger. He is both very friendly and very professional. His staffs are also wonderful. On my numerous visits, they not only gave me convenient appointment times; they also fitted me into their schedule when I had emergencies. Last but not least, there is always ample parking.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1478933
04/07/11 5 4 5 5 Friendly office. Dr. Kochenburger is very knowledgeable and cordial. I felt very at ease and would highly recommend him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 774114
27/01/09 5 5 5 5 This doc is really good! I'd suggest him to every woman! He's in the "doctors you travel for" category. Dr K. took the best care of me and delivered my daughter with ease! He delivers everyone's baby around the Bay Area in my family!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 771981
24/01/09 5 5 5 5 He was so helpful and very considerate to my needs.
Insurance: United Healthcare