Rate Dr. Richard J. Kochenburger

Dr. Richard J. Kochenburger's Ratings

Dr. Kochenburger is an excellent doctor! He delivered my child over 20 years ago and I haven't forgotten his kindness. Thank you!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend Dr Kochenburger. He is both very friendly and very professional. His staffs are also wonderful. On my numerous visits, they not only gave me convenient appointment times; they also fitted me into their schedule when I had emergencies. Last but not least, there is always ample parking.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Friendly office. Dr. Kochenburger is very knowledgeable and cordial. I felt very at ease and would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

This doc is really good! I'd suggest him to every woman! He's in the "doctors you travel for" category. Dr K. took the best care of me and delivered my daughter with ease! He delivers everyone's baby around the Bay Area in my family!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

He was so helpful and very considerate to my needs.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2009 | flag