Rate Dr. Vinod J. Shetty

Dr. Vinod J. Shetty's Ratings

Absolutely in a class by himself. Highly recommended. A comforting, thorough doctor. Sy Fuchs

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doc. Good bedside manner. Practising at a very high peak. Instills great confidence that your medical situation is being accurately addressed.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Been going to Dr. Shetty for a few years. Very happy with his service. He is very knowledgeable and thorough.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Shetty has been my primary Dr for years and i can only say what everyone else here states---hes the best doctor i have ever been to , hands down.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

Absolutely the best. (Lombardi as well) Have complete confidence in this duo.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

The best primary I've been to!!! Very thorough, takes his time and asks the right questions.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2009 | flag

I've used Dr. Shetty for over 10 years. He is prompt, thorough, and very understanding. His partner, Dr. Lombardi, is also excellent. My wife loves them as well and she is a RN. The staff is fantastic as well. Highly recommended.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2008 | flag

He is the BEST! I followed him to the Howell office from Manalapan and even when he stopped taking my insurance plan! He is out of network but he is so worth it! His nurse, Mary, is also awesome. Very patient, listens carefully, doesn't make me feel bad about having questions. Has helped my husband and myself through numerous issues and we love him!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag

Best primary doctor. Always listens and never makes you feel rushed. Was referred to him by a nurse in the area who said he is the best. Office staff is great too.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2007 | flag

Dr. Shetty is the best primary doctor I've ever had. He is very thorough and very knowledgable. You never feel rushed and he sincerely cares and follows up as necessary.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2007 | flag