Rate Dr. Richard J. Magallon

Dr. Richard J. Magallon's Ratings

After narrowing a list of doctors to a few choices (based on patient reviews on various websites), I went to the California State Medical Board's website and noted that Dr. Magallon graduated UCI's medical school in 1963! I called Dr. Magallon and a few other doctors; Dr. M's staff intuitively noted that I was sick over the telephone and was kind enough to squeeze me in the following day (unlike other offices). I went the following day and was seen the by the doctor after a few minutes. I found Dr. Magallon to be personable and addressed all my concerns. He thoroughly explained my diagnosis and seemed to be concerned of my health. And though he is certainly older (something I was originally weary of), he is certainly very keen/experienced -- and can pass for someone in his 50s/60s! Anyway, despite the fact that he seemed to have many patients, he takes his time with every patient -- and this something I am very appreciative of... I will be making him my default physician!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr is Old but believe me he is gold..He has a very good knowledge and he knows what he is doing..Only problem is it takes atleast an hour before the Dr can see you.

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag