Rate Dr. Frank K. Kwong

Dr. Frank K. Kwong's Ratings

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Kwong for over 15 years. Even though he's an allergist, we liked him so much that we have made him our primary physician. He is the most caring honest Doctor we've ever been associated with. He's so knowledgeable, smart and conscientious and will really do his best to get to the bottom of whatever problem you may have. Both my wife and I had severe sinus allergies. I also had bad allergic asthma my whole life. My wife almost never has any sinus headaches and my allergies are very much under control except for an occasional flair up which I can now easily handle. We love Dr. Kwong.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kwong was my allergist off and on for years. He is simply one of the best physicians I ever saw--down to earth, easy-going, but extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag