Rate Dr. Douglas S. Gahn

Dr. Douglas S. Gahn's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Gahn for approx 5 years and I have also had massages done by his therapist. Everyone at his office is so nice and helpful. Not only is he knowledgeable but he always makes time for you, he doesnt want you to be in pain :)! They also have specials and payment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I got his name from a friend WHO IS VERY FUSSY. Sure 'nuff, Dr. Gahn is THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR I have ever come across. I referred in my boyfriend who used to suffer from headaches and RIGHT AFTER a quick adjustment with Dr. Gahn his eyes are clear, he's back in shape. I also recently used Debbie, their massage therapist, and I'm fussy too: She's EXCELLENT and I must admit I had tried like Venus (cheap massage place) and there's absolutely ABSOLUTELY no comparison. Debbie knows what she's done & is top notch. I wholeheartedly can say this is a great place & being RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the Snail's Pace doesn't hurt either. Dr. Gahn does a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Dr. Gahn is friendly and knowledgable. His staff was also very accomodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Have been going to Dr. Gahn for at least 15 years. He is outstanding, and well informed in everything having to do with keeping the body healthy. I have referred many people. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Helped me with unbearable back pain. Real improvement after the 1st visit. Only took about 5 visits and I was 100%. Same with a friend I took there - their first time to a Chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691164].votes_count ]]