Rate Dr. Joseph S. Sanfilippo

Dr. Joseph S. Sanfilippo's Ratings

I ended up with Wakim for my main doctor but Sanflippo did my egg retrieval and one of my frozen transfers. I cannot say enough about this group and how wonderful all of the doctors, nurses & staff were during this time. I am forever grateful to them - they helped to bring my two miracles into this world. :)

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Excellent surgeon. Knowledgeable. Takes time to explain and prepare patients. Excellent and caring staff! I would advise anyone seeking help with fertility, go see him!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sanfillipo was very thorough and ttok his time getting to know myself and my husband and our families history

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

He is very acknowledgable at what he does. he gives you all the facts and options on procedures one can have done. There is no sugar coating on restults. He and his staff are there for any questions or concerns. I would recommend him to anyone. I feel him and his staff go above and beyond their jobs.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag