Rate Dr. Christopher Boshkos

Dr. Christopher Boshkos's Ratings

Very good doctor, very helpful. Great staff. All the doctors in the office are great.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

I have bean with Dr. Boshkos and his staff for 25yrs, and i would have to say, him and his staff are like family to me. I would recommend Dr.Boshkon to any patents that need help in this area

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Dr Boshkos has been my Dr. for about 12 years. He has always been easy to talk to and very informative about my treatment. I would recommend him to anyone needind a kidney Dr.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Boshkos has been my nephrologist for over a decade and I have always been happy with me care. Even when I moved out of state, I kept him as my doctor.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

I had a kidney transplant in Akron Summa in 2005. Most of my Problems started after I had to Start at NEONA for after care.Their office staff needs a crash course in communication skills.I had to wait 4 days for Dr. Boshkos to get back to me about some very high blood pressure readings. He is very set in his ways and will not even consider how these high doses of meds react in your body. You have to nearly beg him to try another drug I would never refer anyone to him. IN fact I have left his practice twice now and would highly recommend UH Transplant clinic in Cleveland.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

Christopher Boshkos has been my doctor for almost eight years. He works very closely and communicates extremely well with my primary care doctor. Dr Boshkos came recommended to me from both my primary doctor and a highly respected Nephrologist with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Dr Boshkos is very knowledgeable and has been helpful in managing my kidney disease.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Very friendly proffesional and courteous. Always willing to help anytime I have called with petty questions.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

I began with Dr. Boshkos when I was diagnosed with a kidney problem over 12 years ago. I have been seeing him for follow up since then. He has been excellent throughout those years. Dr. Boshkos always takes time to make sure you understand your tests and the "what" and "why" behind your care and meds. Clearly he is among the best in this area. Most important, he is a great listener and has a genuinely caring demeaner. His office is extremely well managed. The office is always on schedule; no long waits; great follow up and reminders. I would recommend Dr. Boshkos without reservation.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

Christopher Boshkos is a very good dr.he always makes me feel that Im his only patient. Makes me understand all that is going on w/me, and does not let a stone unturned, till he gets to the bottom of the situation. I would recommend him to anyone. he is a very concerned and caring doctor. glad I have him in my life !!!!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag

Christopher Boshkos is an excellent doctor. Your wait is minimal and the staff is very professional and helpful. Dr. Boshkos is the doctor everyone would want.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag