Rate Dr. Robert C. Bossert

Dr. Robert C. Bossert's Ratings

First off, I am so happy I found this website, as I went to Dr. Bossert based on these reviews. I had endometriosis & battled infertility for 4 yrs. I consulted a previous OBGYN regarding having a hysterectomy. My husband & I had already accepted that we could not go through IVF again. I just didn't feel comfortable going through with the hysterectomy with my previous OBGYN. So, I looked online for reviews or other OBGYNs. I figured, it didn't hurt to make an apt. & meet with Dr. Bossert. From the moment my husband & I met Dr. Bossert, we felt incredibly comfortable. He is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, & understood why I wanted to get this procedure at such a young age. (I'm 30). The day of the surgery, he came in & talked to us. He just has such a great way of putting your mind at ease. My surgery went excellent, (has DaVinci hysterectomy). I left the hospital that day, and I was up & about in the next few days.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Bossert is the BEST!! He is very laid back and makes you feel very comfortable. I first went to him during my first miscarriage and he was very reassuring and comforting. My husband and I knew he was going to be our Dr when we did get pregnant again. I am now pregnant and very nervous with the previous m/c ..he has made me at ease with all the questions I have and has always made me feel comfortable. He is awesome and am so lucky I found him to be my Dr. Very caring and highly recommended!!!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

I have seen Bossert for 11 years. He is the best doctor I have. He can run late on appts but usually it is due to a baby being born. He always has time to answer all of my questions and is very patient with me. Highly rated in my book.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

I had lost faith in doctors before I was referred to Dr. Bossert. Previously, I had encountered LONG waits, seemingly uncaring staff and physicians, and less-than-stellar care/bedside manner. However, Dr. Bossert is absolutely wonderful. He makes you feel comfortable, he is reassuring, and he goes out of his way to help you however he can. I can truthfully say that he is the best doctor I have ever had. In fact, I am moving an hour and a half away and still plan on seeing him!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bossert is wonderful he delivered my baby girl in October. The whole experience with him was wonderful highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr bossert is the best doc ever! I would reccomend him to anyone! He delivered our baby boy for us about a week ago! He makes you feel very comfortable and answers all your questions and never makes you feel like you are stupid for asking. I can't imagine how anyone could ever be dissapointed! Ashley hendrickson elkhorn ne

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Bossert is very laid back and easy to talk to I have only had him be late once and that is when he had back to back deliveries.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

You can disregard the last reviewers comment. After my second miscarriage I was able to see Dr. Bossert within 2 weeks of calling. He is very easy to talk to and willing to take the time to make sure all your questions are answered. The nursing staff is understanding as well- I would highly recommend this practice.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bossert is a very kind man, but impossible to get any time with. I'm currently experiencing my 2nd miscarraige, I was told by his nursing staff that it needed to be my 5th or 6th miscarriage to get his attention, which is just not right. Poor turn around time on test results and such a busy office, that it's hard to get the doctor's time when needed. Front desk gals are very rude and don't have much patience for a frustrated patient who just wants to talk to a person and not an answering machine. Overall, I would not recommend this practice if you require more one-on-one with a doctor vs. a nurse, but do believe Dr. Bossert is a good doctor who just has too busy of a practice.

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag

We LOVE Dr. Bossert. He is personable, reassuring, positive, knowledgeable. He really makes you feel like you are his number 1 patient. I highly recommend Dr. Bossert - he is the best!

Submitted April 4, 2010 | flag