Rate Dr. David R. Rabaja

Dr. David R. Rabaja's Ratings

Very nice doctor. I felt like he really listened and was not in a hurry. Takes time to explain things clearly and is very patient-focused.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Rabaja is an excellent doctor. I had a rhino/septoplasty done 7 years ago and I have no complainants. After my surgery he opened his office doors just for me early on a Saturday morning to remove my stints so I didn't have to wait (in pain) the entire weekend. He is so thoughtful! I go back from time to time for minor sinus issues but that's it. He is extremely personable and will spend time to ensure you understand everything and all of your questions are asked! I am taking my son to him since he was 20 months.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

I had Septoplasty surgery performed from Dr Rabaja for a deviated septum. Breathed better for about a year, but back to alomst not being able to creathe through my nose at all. Went back, had a Nasal endoscopy, & his findings were that I had Inferior Turbinate Hypertrophy, but that I was not allergic to anything that his testing could find. No sprays, or anything he did helped. All I did was spend an ASTRONOMICAL amount of money and time, going back and forth to his office with absolutely NO RESULTS; no fix, no treatment worked. If I kept taking my car somewhere, with no results, would I keep taking it back there?? I'd be a moron if I did. I have come to this conclustion; he is a quack, or a racketeer who wants you to make 10+ office visits so that he gets the most $$$ he can possibly get from you, PERIOD. If you enjoy throwing your hard earned money out the window, then by all means, go see Dr Rabaja.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Rabaja is a wonderful doctor. Very personable and accurate in his diagnoses. My issue is with his office's billing practices. Since they do not get enough money on the office visit alone (BC allows only $72 per visit), he bills $80 for "surgery" which means looking in your ear, nose or throat with a simple light and/or mirror. That used to be part of the office visit. Not any more! Just because it's legal to charge extra, doesn't mean you should. Ask up front how much the visit will cost (including looking at your E/N/T for an additional "surgery" charge)!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. His diagnosis and treatment has ridded me of years' of chest pains. I have never had such professional and caring treatment from a physician. Too bad I'm cured because I want to return for more visits.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Extremely personable, knowledgeable, and informative. Dr Rabaja fully explained everything that was going on with my condition and his corrective treatment. I'm 61 and would not hessitate to recommend him to others.

Submitted June 19, 2009 | flag

Very happy to be given "options" not just surgery. Will go back.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag

Great doctor, very personable and easy to talk to.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag

what a nice visit! I was expecting someone with an accent, but found out he's from orlando. great demeanor and care. glad I went.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

Very nice and easy to talk to. spent alot of time describing the problem, and seems to know his stuff.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag